Metro Rankings

bleacher

Only one I see losing is EN. Remember hillwood, Antioch, and mcgavock are also in. Teams that could potentially have close games are Stratford, hillsboro, overton, and cane ridge. Stratford has played numerous close games and won them all. I think they do it again. Hillsboro I think will pull away in the second half. Overton has a familiar opponent is Arlington and it's always hard to tell how good the Memphis teams really are. And I think CR wins close only due to Summit slowing down the game with the wing t.

Only one I see losing is EN. Remember hillwood, Antioch, and mcgavock are also in. Teams that could potentially have close games are Stratford, hillsboro, overton, and cane ridge. Stratford has played numerous close games and won them all. I think they do it again. Hillsboro I think will pull away in the second half. Overton has a familiar opponent is Arlington and it's always hard to tell how good the Memphis teams really are. And I think CR wins close only due to Summit slowing down the game with the wing t.

Tough matchup for Cane Ridge going 10-0, but they are very beatable. A team like Summit could pose problems if they run the wingT correctly and manage the clock. Turnovers, penalties and clock management will determine this matchup.

I seriously forgot about those three but we are thinking the same thing

Stratford, Goodpasture, CPA, & East Nashville should ALL win their 1st round games. If PC plays well, they should win. Maplewood will beat Hillwood EASILY! Macon Co. and Springfield will upset the higher seeds Lipscomb and Northwest. Cane Ridge & Hillsboro will continue to roll! Overton should beat Arlington. Antioch's and Mcgavock's seasons will both end on Friday. Just my opinion but good luck to ALL of the Metro teams participating in the playoffs!