Metro Rankings

bleacher

Actually 49-0 at halftime doesn't sometimes happen unless you have a lot of quit in a team or lack of toughness. Being young is no excuse. No excuse fo being in The Half a Hundred Club at halftime with the talent PC has. That's embarrassing

We'll put yall in the half hundred club! See you keep riding MBA sack, I'm talking str8 to stratford, Pearl-Cohn will beat yall down this year!

This guy is really terrible! You don't know football to say MJ is bigger and more physical than MBA. Guess what Stratford we staying in 3A so Stratford better get to Cookeville this year. You can run but you can't hide anymore, yall big brother back home...lol

You dog gone right you are staying in 3A... If you scared, jump in my pocket! And you are what you're smoking to say MJ isn't. MBA loves picking on yappers like PC... They see you guys coming. Funny they don't come climbing up to 6A for games... There are reasons for that. Why play a game that could decimate your roster and cause all kinds of health problems, when they could just go boat race PC down the street? Lol.

You guys sure are high on mba. They are a great team but I haven't once seen a PC poster say otherwise. However you guys keep ignoring the Ravenwood loss. How's their year going again. And who has mba lost to again. Easy to say what could happen when you don't do it. I'm sure PC will reach out to Mt. Juliet. My guess is Mt Juliet won't play them. But hope I'm wrong would love to see it.

You guys sure are high on mba. They are a great team but I haven't once seen a PC poster say otherwise. However you guys keep ignoring the Ravenwood loss. How's their year going again. And who has mba lost to again. Easy to say what could happen when you don't do it. I'm sure PC will reach out to Mt. Juliet. My guess is Mt Juliet won't play them. But hope I'm wrong would love to see it.

No one is high on anything but FIREBIRD80.... And MBA was just being compared to MJ because of how they demolished PC. As far as Ravenwood goes, I will go as far to say that they could beat PC,as well... 3, maybe even 4 other teams could in Region 3-6A.

Edited by My28SweepRight

And your coach literally quit in the third qtr and went home. I feel bad for MBA. They have JV and freshman team guys that could have got some work that night lol.

You said the same about Cane Ridge and you lost to them. I don't believe MJ could beat PC at all. You think metro schools are not discipline or tough enough to play against you serious?

You said the same about Cane Ridge and you lost to them. I don't believe MJ could beat PC at all. You think metro schools are not discipline or tough enough to play against you serious?

That actually came out his mouth about metro schools. I would dig thru and find it but it would be a waste of time. Edited by FBfan26