Metro Rankings

bleacher

Actually, I think MBA beat PC worse than anybody on their schedule lol. Let that sink in. PC actually waived the white flag in the 3rd qtr. And you think PC can play with the big boys bc you run the score up on Portland and Tullahoma? The secret is out, if PC plays against live opponents that are disciplined and not scared, PC gets hit in the mouth and doesn't fight back. And that leads to 50 point losses and a running clock.

White flag or lightning? But you're correct the game was over long before that so don't really matter right. I'm glad that beat down happen that game humble our players coming off big win. That game showed them if you don't work hard this will happen, we young kids felt like hey we beat Hillsboro so we can just line up and win. Haven't had any problems since so far these kids work hard. Give it up for our kids putting in hard work this year💪💪💪

It's not a secret that PC head coach opted to end the game when the lightening cleared. Come on you know this. Everybody does, a lot people lost a lot of respect for PC and the coach for that. As far as MJ, there is zero chance PC beats them. Seen both play this year and MJ is way too big, physical and disciplined for PC to come within 14 points. That would get ugly. They would break PC. MJ is bigger and more physical than MBA and we saw how that worked out for PC.

It's not a secret that PC head coach opted to end the game when the lightening cleared. Come on you know this. Everybody does, a lot people lost a lot of respect for PC and the coach for that. As far as MJ, there is zero chance PC beats them. Seen both play this year and MJ is way too big, physical and disciplined for PC to come within 14 points. That would get ugly. They would break PC. MJ is bigger and more physical than MBA and we saw how that worked out for PC.

See you next year frog 👀👀👀 You got what you wanted

This guy is really terrible! You don't know football to say MJ is bigger and more physical than MBA. Guess what Stratford we staying in 3A so Stratford better get to Cookeville this year. You can run but you can't hide anymore, yall big brother back home...lol

Wait is this the same MJ team that lost to Ravenwood? I understand questioning PC, but hyping your own team that lost to the regions 5/6 seed? You guys have played 4 "quality" opponents. Gallatin is currently in 4th place in their region, Cane Ridge beat you, Wilson Central took a comeback and overtime (and it is a stretch to call them quality), and Franklin took overtime.

I think MJ is a good team, but we're talking about a 7-2 Mt. Juliet that could easily be 5-4. Let's not go acting like MBA is in the same ballpark as you guys.

Wait is this the same MJ team that lost to Ravenwood? I understand questioning PC, but hyping your own team that lost to the regions 5/6 seed? You guys have played 4 "quality" opponents. Gallatin is currently in 4th place in their region, Cane Ridge beat you, Wilson Central took a comeback and overtime (and it is a stretch to call them quality), and Franklin took overtime.

I think MJ is a good team, but we're talking about a 7-2 Mt. Juliet that could easily be 5-4. Let's not go acting like MBA is in the same ballpark as you guys.

They lost me with comparing themselves with MBA.