Metro Rankings

bleacher

U missing the whole point Work. Summit is not a tough Match up for CR. I have no problem with bleacher post. I'm talking about your post. U said Summit will be tough with their offense, and CR will win but it will be close. So basically your saying CR defense will struggle with Summit offense.

Summit will be tough. I do think they will cause problems for CR.CR is very fortunate to not have lost 2 close games, so they are beatable. 

By the way Raven nation, welcome to the T. Funny how you just joined a week ago and you're talking about me hating on CR. Where you been all year long and for that matter since your school opened. Band wagon fan. Or youngin either way let me know when you want to talk football sometime. I'll give you the history of Marshall middle and your school. I know most of those coaches quite well.

Edited by workinprogress

By the way Raven nation, welcome to the T. Funny how you just joined a week ago and you're talking about me hating on CR. Where you been all year long and for that matter since your school opened. Band wagon fan. Or youngin either way let me know when you want to talk football sometime. I'll give you the history of Marshall middle and your school. I know most of those coaches quite well.

You threw your celebrity card at him I see...lol

Workinprogress I have come to believe you have something against CR you and MJ Golden Bears. Is it because they beat MJ or what? You the type of guy that maybe played high school football but never really got it in only if it was a blowout. I have to believe you are that guy to be talking like this.

I believe you're that guy that I gave swirlies to in the boys bathroom, pipsqueak.

I've been on here almost 2 year now, change my name. Well it was the same name jus didn't have I in it.. been following CR since my youngin was a Marshall. And I'll be around Lil while bc youngest boi at Marshall. Jus don't get on much bc all nonsense u see. And if u know so much about CR then u should know what there about . And bc u know a coach means nothing. U sound jus like MJGB.

Spoken like a Coach T OG 😂😂