Metro Rankings

bleacher

You are not using logic. He is the dean of metro coaches. They all go to him with their problems and concerns even PC coach. They already play Maplewood and Marshall County. You think they wouldn't be all over a big money game with PC? Are you high?

You keep throwing Fitzgerald name in this and for what? You'll never hear me say anything negative bout him, he played an important part of who I am today Love him like a father. He's a legend in the state of Tennessee, it's bigger than money cause both coaches know how to make money. So if you think it's bout money then you don't know Fitzgerald like you think. To be honest I don't think you know him at all you probably just on here talking. Edited by FIREBIRD80
  • Upvote 1

My last question was about being physical.

This is not the only aspect necessary to play football successfully today. Most teams now rely on athleticism and cuteness to be successful. Blocking and tackling are lost arts to some degree. I wasn't trying to replay the fictional scenarios that have been discussed. I asked who do you feel is the most physical.

Pearl Cohn has a reputation for playing physical. Now, Stratford is getting back to that. There was a time when Stratford would line down and run the ball right at people with 2 tes and 3 backs all night and play great defense and they were incredibly physical. Today's Stratford is not that, but they are more physical and hard nosed than most.

I like and respect how they play the game. Throwback football.

Stratford defense is second to none. They have probably the best set of corners in the state. They have one of the best DL's in the state. Their strengths in the secondary and on the DL make them a nightmare matchup for a team like PC bc they can eliminate PC's strength. Stratford offense has been inconsistent this year especially with injuries and suspensions but they have done well against their best comp. I'm not saying that Stratford would beat every team in metro. But bc of their talent nobody is running them off the field in metro not even close. Anybody that have seen them play can see that. Any given Friday they could beat anyone in metro bc of their physicality, size and speed and bc of inconsistency They could get beat by some teams in metro as well. But they sure in heck aren't afraid of anybody

Stratford defense is second to none. They have probably the best set of corners in the state. They have one of the best DL's in the state. Their strengths in the secondary and on the DL make them a nightmare matchup for a team like PC bc they can eliminate PC's strength. Stratford offense has been inconsistent this year especially with injuries and suspensions but they have done well against their best comp. I'm not saying that Stratford would beat every team in metro. But bc of their talent nobody is running them off the field in metro not even close. Anybody that have seen them play can see that. Any given Friday they could beat anyone in metro bc of their physicality, size and speed and bc of inconsistency They could get beat by some teams in metro as well. But they sure in heck aren't afraid of anybody

All that sounds good but if we played this year it'll be same results as jamboree last year. But we'll see next year all this talking you doin hope you have some cash on it.

yeah the difference is now Stratford has better players at pretty much every position including the best player in metro hands down. Lol pleas son don't bring cash into the equation, I'm sure it would be a little more of a struggle for you to bring the type of cash that I usually wager. Good try though son.

yeah the difference is now Stratford has better players at pretty much every position including the best player in metro hands down. Lol pleas son don't bring cash into the equation, I'm sure it would be a little more of a struggle for you to bring the type of cash that I usually wager. Good try though son.

You would think the Spartans are the Alabama Crimson Tide the way you are talking.. Stratford is a good team.. played an awful schedule outside of Marshall County.. congrats