Metro Rankings

bleacher

Maurice and Buck Fitzgerald have done countless of wonderful things to help young athletes to become better young men and go on to lead successful lives. With that having been said Stratford scored 7, 7, and 15 points in their games with CPA (x2) and Goodpasture this season. That's a total of 29 points and an average of less than 10 points per game. Stratford's lack of being able to attack people in multiple ways offensively caught up I to them tonight finally. It's not a knock on the Fitzgeralds at all it's simply a statement of fact.

I have said on here all year that Carter was the offense. Incredible talent no doubt. But CPA shut him down and won. One dimensional offense took them a lot further than it should have.

Stratford you have restored pride to a school that hasn't had anything to be proud of in many years. Congratulations on a fine season.

Maplewood returned to their winning ways. Congratulations Coach Broome.

Hillsboro showed a lot of determination in the past few weeks turning g your season around.

Overton, nice season. I wonder what could have been if TA would have stayed a little longer...

For Pearl-Cohn and Cane Ridge, you have been the class of metro all year. Good luck extending great seasons.

Nice post bleacher and spot on. I expect things to only get better as long as Fitzgerald stays. Only question is how long will that be with possible future openings. For Stratford I hope he stays around and retires from there.

MW returned yes and Broome might have just saved his job. Fine season.

Hillsboro way to finish strong. The future is bright but will need to hire good coach when Clayton leaves. Could a former burro head that way?

Overton also had a good year. Williams has done a good job over there and is a very good coach. I hope he stays around but it's not the same overton as it once was.

PC and CR keep going. That's all I'll say about them. They need to focus on winning.

Bleacher TA kind of came out of retirement. He is now mentoring the metro middle school coaches on the southern half of metro. Enjoys being around the game again. I don't think you have seen the last of him on the sidelines.

Nice post bleacher and spot on. I expect things to only get better as long as Fitzgerald stays. Only question is how long will that be with possible future openings. For Stratford I hope he stays around and retires from there.

MW returned yes and Broome might have just saved his job. Fine season.

Hillsboro way to finish strong. The future is bright but will need to hire good coach when Clayton leaves. Could a former burro head that way?

Overton also had a good year. Williams has done a good job over there and is a very good coach. I hope he stays around but it's not the same overton as it once was.

PC and CR keep going. That's all I'll say about them. They need to focus on winning.

Bleacher TA kind of came out of retirement. He is now mentoring the metro middle school coaches on the southern half of metro. Enjoys being around the game again. I don't think you have seen the last of him on the sidelines.

Excellent Coach and even better person.

Sometimes people aren't appreciated enough until they're gone.

CR and PC rolling into next round. Stratford joins hillsboro, overton, and MW thinking and preparing for next year.

CR has very tough next round. PC class is now wide open.

Interesting rumors have two of these six schools looking for new coaches soon. Time will tell.

Who are we talking about having a new coach? Hillsboro? And ?