Metro Rankings

bleacher

You can add Cane Ridge and LaVergne to that too smh...Looks like Pearl cohn will be playing 6a and DII schools. It's SAD!! I'm really bummed about the CR game. You want to be the best you have to beat the best and that's what we want to do. Seem like some of these midstate schools is all talk. No wonder everybody wanted the privates out.

FBFan are you guys still playing Hillsboro or did they back out on you too?

FBFan are you guys still playing Hillsboro or did they back out on you too?

Its a good relationship with HB. I think we are still playing them. I've have nothing but respect for them guys over there and honestly my second favorite metro team. You will never here me say that again so screenshot it 😂😂

Its a good relationship with HB. I think we are still playing them. I've have nothing but respect for them guys over there and honestly my second favorite metro team. You will never here me say that again so screenshot it 😂😂

Last two years those games have been classics.. hoping to see that series continue

Seems kind of suspect to me FB26, knowing our coach. I don't even see him talking about next yr, and we still making a playoff run, and I don't see him turn down challenge from strong program like PC, but u might know more than me. I will ask him, but not right now. I would like to see that match up myself.

Yeah it's him I saw it with my own eyes. By the way that playoff run don't throw that out their cause we on one also.

MJ and CR both out here just talking. Especially CR we tried to play them at TSU and they declined.

I didn't know the TSU thing...Wow that would have been HUGE for Metro. The last two Metro teams in the playoffs face head to head week one at tsu Hopefully on a Saturday in front of everybody! Can you imagine the hype around that game! Also some of the tsu coaches would get to look at some of metro's talent first hand...With a school as large as CR I know they have some ballers on the back shelf Edited by FBfan26