Metro Rankings

bleacher

We might try liberty again. I get what you saying but his reason was money and PC has a fanbase.

Yeah, but he also said that there isn't any incentive for them to play you all. You have to admit, there are a LOT of 5A and 6A programs throughout the Middle TN area. A LOT.

Edited by kwc

Yeah, but he also said that there isn't any incentive for them to play you all. You have to admit, there are a LOT of 5A and 6A programs throughout the Middle TN area. A LOT.

Correct and it would be ridiculous 4 us with all these privates and public schools in the area to have to travel to Memphis for a game. That was the whole points of moving to 3a Travel. Going to Tullahoma Macon County Portland every other weekend got ridiculous. I feel bad for Maplewood. OAN Where did you come from KwC?? I see alot of yall Memphis folks sliding this way and seeing what's going on 😂😂 Edited by FBfan26

Correct and it would be ridiculous 4 us with all these privates and public schools in the area to have to travel to Memphis for a game. That was the whole points of moving to 3a Travel. Going to Tullahoma Macon County Portland every other weekend got ridiculous. I feel bad for Maplewood. OAN Where did you come from KwC?? I see alot of yall Memphis folks sliding this way and seeing what's going on

I agree. You shouldn't have to travel to Memphis to play a game when you have all of those schools close to you. it's obvious, they don't want no parts of you. 

Now scheduling does have it's difficulties ... but no one is crazy. It's not rocket science to schedule a game. It can be worked out. I do know that larger schools like to throw around their weight and ask for ridiculous things at times. I don't know the situation in Middle TN.