Metro Rankings

bleacher

I'm talking to u fb26. The Whole TSU thing was set up by coach wood. CR was hosting a scrimmage at TSU this summer. The previous yr went to Columbia to scrimmage Columbia central. Whooped them pretty bad, this yr coach extended a rematch to CC, the coach for decline. So we was suppose to scrimmage PC there, but the CC coach call back and said they would come. PC said we was tryn to dodge them

I'm not throwing any out there, it's jus my opinion. But like I said FB26 may know than me. But I do know he want to play the top teams in midTn. I did hear that come out of mouth the beginning of the season

He lied to you then cause I saw it! He said no to TSU on a Saturday night and both schools split the gate. Talking bout a home and home! Even then we Said ok but CR has to come to PC first still said no. He don't want to play us it's sad cause that game will be huge.

It would have happen, if Columbia central wouldn't have change their mind. FireBird80

The point here is that Pearl-Cohn didn't refuse to play anyone. Northeast, Ravenwood, LaVergne, Mt. Juliet, and many other schools at the 5A and 6A level (and some D2 schools) refused to play Pearl-Cohn. The next two years Pearl-Cohn is a Class 3A sized school. Nobody can call them out for running from a game because I know Coach Brunetti has been calling people begging to play for the next two years. I guess he will just have to go to the TSSAA site and ask Hoover, AL to play for the next two years since the "big boys" are being so selective that they will not play them. It's not like we are using the Z-Plan System where it's a race to overall wins.