Metro Rankings

bleacher

yeah the difference is now Stratford has better players at pretty much every position including the best player in metro hands down. Lol pleas son don't bring cash into the equation, I'm sure it would be a little more of a struggle for you to bring the type of cash that I usually wager. Good try though son.

Maybe so but I have $1000 to blow anytime!

yeah the difference is now Stratford has better players at pretty much every position including the best player in metro hands down. Lol pleas son don't bring cash into the equation, I'm sure it would be a little more of a struggle for you to bring the type of cash that I usually wager. Good try though son.

I think all of this may be a stretch.

Round 2 predictions by confidence level

1.Pearl Cohn over Macon Co Both teams have improved since prior meeting, but PC is playing at another level

2. Maplewood over Springfield may be tough but I'll take the Panthers

3. Stratford over CPA I think Stratford will pound CPA. If they prevent big plays, I see a shutout

4. Cane Ridge over Beech this should be a dog fight. I'll take CR in a close battle.

5. Indy over Hillsboro. I'm pulling for Hboro but can't pick against Indy

6. Whitehaven over Overton. Tough trip for Overton. For Overton to pull the upset, they would have to dominate the kick game, block a punt, return kicks,...

Round 2 predictions by confidence level

1.Pearl Cohn over Macon Co Both teams have improved since prior meeting, but PC is playing at another level

2. Maplewood over Springfield may be tough but I'll take the Panthers

3. Stratford over CPA I think Stratford will pound CPA. If they prevent big plays, I see a shutout

4. Cane Ridge over Beech this should be a dog fight. I'll take CR in a close battle.

5. Indy over Hillsboro. I'm pulling for Hboro but can't pick against Indy

6. Whitehaven over Overton. Tough trip for Overton. For Overton to pull the upset, they would have to dominate the kick game, block a punt, return kicks,...

Pearl walks away with theirs. I don't think any of the other games are gimmes.

Maurice and Buck Fitzgerald have done countless of wonderful things to help young athletes to become better young men and go on to lead successful lives. With that having been said Stratford scored 7, 7, and 15 points in their games with CPA (x2) and Goodpasture this season. That's a total of 29 points and an average of less than 10 points per game. Stratford's lack of being able to attack people in multiple ways offensively caught up to them tonight finally. It's not a knock on the Fitzgeralds at all it's simply a statement of fact.

Maurice and Buck Fitzgerald have done countless of wonderful things to help young athletes to become better young men and go on to lead successful lives. With that having been said Stratford scored 7, 7, and 15 points in their games with CPA (x2) and Goodpasture this season. That's a total of 29 points and an average of less than 10 points per game. Stratford's lack of being able to attack people in multiple ways offensively caught up to them tonight finally. It's not a knock on the Fitzgeralds at all it's simply a statement of fact.

Congrats to coach Fitzgerald and his staff great season! But at least frog will be gone til next season...lol