Metro Rankings

bleacher

Bleacher hard to argue your rankings. CR beat the best team out of the bunch. PC dismantled their opponent. Stratford still undefeated. I might move hillsboro up just because SC is better than CC. Overton played an average Arlington team and MW keeps moving along. Would like to hear what you think will happen this week across metro.

Rankings after round 1

1. Cane Ridge

2. Pearl Cohn

3. Stratford

4. Hillsboro

5. Overton

6. Maplewood

I honestly believe Stratford is the 5th best team out of these 6. I think they would have zero chance of beating CR, PC, Hillsboro. Overton would be close.

Before everyone thinks I'm hating, I'm really not. I know they're 11-0, but against who?

Still no love for Stratford. 11-0. Lost their qb and still destroyed Cheatham. Did I mention 11-0? How can team be so successful and get such little respect?

y'all have the state's respect. You have a Mr. Football finalists so somebody is paying attention. What would you like him to say? Just curious

Bleacher that was just an error on my part. It's still early for my brain to work on the weekend.

Understood.

I root for all the metro teams. I just think what Coach Fitzgerald has done at Stratford is worthy of more praise. Reminds me of another transformation about 20 years ago at PC. The man builds a culture of togetherness and perseverance that breeds success.

They beat Marshall County(ranked top 3 in the state in 4A) Maplewood (was ranked top 10 in state 4A), Goodpasture,CPA. I'm some ways they are still a young team so they tend to play down to competition but they have the talent, heart and size to play with any metro team and win. Plus they have the best player in metro or against any team they play which is a huge plus. Injuries are an issue for them but they looked great in destroying Chetham County