Metro Rankings

bleacher

They beat Marshall County(ranked top 3 in the state in 4A) Maplewood (was ranked top 10 in state 4A), Goodpasture,CPA. I'm some ways they are still a young team so they tend to play down to competition but they have the talent, heart and size to play with any metro team and win. Plus they have the best player in metro or against any team they play which is a huge plus. Injuries are an issue for them but they looked great in destroying Chetham County

Stratford could play with Overton and Maplewood, but with CR, Hillsboro and PC I just don't see it. But good season for Stratford tho. Edited by FIREBIRD80

I don't think anyone is taking anything away from Stratford. Great season and very good team. Amazing turn around by the coaches and players. But I think overton would give them all they want, hillsboro right now would win handily, and PC and CR would boat race them. Right now Laz has top three teams as CR, PC, then Stratford with overton and hillsboro close behind. Out of those five, Stratford's strength of schedule is last.

Can you please explain to me how Stratford is avoiding anybody.especially PC? This is staff's second year, in which their schedule was already set. Please let's not act like we don't have Coach Fitzgerald as the coach who has always played any and everyone. Who btw is the only one who has ever won any rings at PC. Please explain....

Can you please explain to me how Stratford is avoiding anybody.especially PC? This is staff's second year, in which their schedule was already set. Please let's not act like we don't have Coach Fitzgerald as the coach who has always played any and everyone. Who btw is the only one who has ever won any rings at PC. Please explain....

We're not talking bout history anymore everyone knows what Coach Fitzgerald done. If you think Stratford would've schedule Pearl-Cohn next year without PC staying in 3A then you're fooling yourself frog.