Metro Rankings

bleacher

No one is high on anything but FIREBIRD80.... And MBA was just being compared to MJ because of how they demolished PC. As far as Ravenwood goes, I will go as far to say that they could beat PC,as well... 3, maybe even 4 other teams could in Region 3-6A.

Mt juliet can't beat Pearl-Cohn nor can Stratford! I never said PC can beat every team but MJ and Stratford I'll put money on it!

You dog gone right you are staying in 3A... If you scared, jump in my pocket! And you are what you're smoking to say MJ isn't. MBA loves picking on yappers like PC... They see you guys coming. Funny they don't come climbing up to 6A for games... There are reasons for that. Why play a game that could decimate your roster and cause all kinds of health problems, when they could just go boat race PC down the street? Lol.

Scared come on sweep right everyone knows Pearl-Cohn dont run! Plus your pockets not big enough for us to jump in. Don't ever compare MJ to MBA, look just tell MJ Coach to answer his phone today and this talk can be settle. Edited by FIREBIRD80

You guys sure are high on mba. They are a great team but I haven't once seen a PC poster say otherwise. However you guys keep ignoring the Ravenwood loss. How's their year going again. And who has mba lost to again. Easy to say what could happen when you don't do it. I'm sure PC will reach out to Mt. Juliet. My guess is Mt Juliet won't play them. But hope I'm wrong would love to see it.

MJ Coach gone press the ignore button on brunetti.

Yes. Thank God PC lost a game of hide n seek with Alcoa lol. The whole publicity stunt about staying 4A really didn't move anybody. I will say the whole Twitter gangster persona with PC coaches is cute. But it gets lame quick when you get beat by 50 a couple times. Plus they are grown and should really stay off Twitter with all the talking. It's pretty sad.

Yes. Thank God PC lost a game of hide n seek with Alcoa lol. The whole publicity stunt about staying 4A really didn't move anybody. I will say the whole Twitter gangster persona with PC coaches is cute. But it gets lame quick when you get beat by 50 a couple times. Plus they are grown and should really stay off Twitter with all the talking. It's pretty sad.

Key board tough guys...😂😂😂

You dog gone right you are staying in 3A... If you scared, jump in my pocket! And you are what you're smoking to say MJ isn't. MBA loves picking on yappers like PC... They see you guys coming. Funny they don't come climbing up to 6A for games... There are reasons for that. Why play a game that could decimate your roster and cause all kinds of health problems, when they could just go boat race PC down the street? Lol.