Metro Rankings

bleacher

3 hours ago, hardtackle said:

I have to agree. I think PC is the best in Metro .

1. PC

2. CR

3. Hillsboro

4. East Nashville

5. Maplewood

6. Mcgavock

7. Overton

8. Hillwood 

9. Stratford

10. PC freshman

11. Hillwood

12. Republic

13. CR Freshman,

14. Antioch

15. Whites creek

16. Glencliff

17. Hunters lane

I think y'all are short-changing Maplewood. This is the best Maplewood team since they went to the finals. They had one slip-up versus East but other than that they have had a great season.

Hillsboro has improved throughout the season, but they have three losses and one was a very bad loss at a weak Gallatin.

Pearl Cohn could be a better football team than Cane Ridge. However, Cane Ridge is undefeated and has a very explosive offense and an improving young defense.

You are what your record says you are...

2 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

1. PC

2. CR

3. Hillsboro

4. East Nashville

5. Maplewood

6. Mcgavock

7. Overton

8. Hillwood 

9. Stratford

10. PC freshman

11. Hillwood

12. Republic

13. CR Freshman,

14. Antioch

15. Whites creek

16. Glencliff

17. Hunters lane

I guess hillwood's offense number 8 and their defense is number 11 hahaha

1 hour ago, bleacher said:

I think y'all are short-changing Maplewood. This is the best Maplewood team since they went to the finals. They had one slip-up versus East but other than that they have had a great season.

Hillsboro has improved throughout the season, but they have three losses and one was a very bad loss at a weak Gallatin.

Pearl Cohn could be a better football team than Cane Ridge. However, Cane Ridge is undefeated and has a very explosive offense and an improving young defense.

You are what your record says you are...

I use to go buy you are what u say your record is years ago. When maplewood played East they won that game with a TD at the end but the refs killed it. East and Maplewood both runs 4 wide. Maplewood played into the hands of east. They like throwing the ball. Hillsboro would run the ball down Easts throat with has always been there "east" weakness. Cane ridge doesn't really play the top metro schools..Heck metro schools period but word on the street that's about to change in metro Nashville school football.

It would be exciting to see CR , Pearl, HB, MW play each other . Those are high profile games ... I still think it's CR, PC, HB, MW, EN then everyone else.

CR has a lot of youth on defense but still managed to be undefeated and beat some good competition. I think a 3rd round appearance again 

PC has played tough competition and are consistently good. Their two loses came from Good private schools. I think they will get to the 4th round.

HB progressively came together and looks pretty good. They have a ton of talent . 2/3 losses came from BA AND CPA. Similar to PC last year vs Cookeville HB had 7 starters hurt/ suspended against Gallatin there aren't too many teams that can withstand that . I believe a showdown with NORTHEAST/ Henry county will be good for the 4th round 

Maplewood is the most offensive explosive team around . Hodges may be the most fun to watch . I watched him twice this year and he makes their offense go. It doesn't hurt that he has 3 studs at WR two are D1. Maplewood could make it to the state .

East after last night they may have the best athletes I've seen all year. They are really not coached well just my opinion. Offensively the are lost. And just got intimidated by PC . Defense isnt too bad but as a whole they should be better . Good athletes make poor coaching look decent. I see a 3rd round whipping on the rematch .