Metro Rankings

bleacher

21 hours ago, workinprogress said:

I wouldn't say Fitz is a pioneer but he is/was a very successful coach. His teams win. Give him credit where it is due.

East Nasty I'm an EN fan. I support them and metro in general. With that said, what exactly has EN done that would make you talk this much trash. You are new to the boards so I'm not sure yet who you are but you're making EN look bad imo. Don't be that guy. Or if you are going to be then at least still be on here if EN loses.

Your a East Nashville fan but let these folks talk crazy on here? Ive been sitting back wanting to join the t for 2 years. Enough is enough and i just asked a simple question about fitz. I was the first person to ask and wont be the last.

2 minutes ago, longtimeretired said:

EN and PC should be very good game. Anything can happen tonight in a big game . PC does have a stronger history. That will not matter in a one time game. I was also a little surprised that Cane Ridge did not beat McGavock by more. Not sure CR is as good as all the talk.

So you have to blow a team out that’s not that good to be a good team? Anyone can be beat on any given night man that’s on any level. Enough with that hate, I’m excited about the pearl and east game tonight. I like pearl in this match but east has the kids to beat them. It will come down to coaching I believe. Pearl kids know how to win and they have that winning spirit. 

East Nasty I am a big EN fan but I also try and keep things in perspective. The only one talking crazy on here is you. PC fans Fbfan and Firebird have been on here long enough to earn my respect. We don't always agree but we keep it respectful. We keep it fun. We don't put down kids.

I really hope EN wins and keeps the momentum going. I think PC is more battle tested and that will get them the win. Either way EN has to remember that at the end of the day PC is not the goal. A state title is the goal.

Good luck to both teams. Hopefully both make it out injury free.

Edited by workinprogress
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, GutsNGlory22 said:

So you have to blow a team out that’s not that good to be a good team? Anyone can be beat on any given night man that’s on any level. Enough with that hate, I’m excited about the pearl and east game tonight. I like pearl in this match but east has the kids to beat them. It will come down to coaching I believe. Pearl kids know how to win and they have that winning spirit. 

Just said I was a little surprised. I am not basing CR being not as good on one game either. I just do not think they are as good as last. Not hate, just an opinion

Edited by longtimeretired