Metro Rankings

bleacher

I thought Cane Ridge was supposed to be good.  I saw them play and was shocked by their size….small team.  They got rolled last night and had 42 yds total offense and a running clock a few minutes into the 3rd.  I hope PC has greatly improved since playing them.  CR put 18 on them in the 1st half in game #1.  I know it was the 1st game, but someone needs to represent the city past the 1st round.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, PurplePanther said:

I thought Cane Ridge was supposed to be good.  I saw them play and was shocked by their size….small team.  They got rolled last night and had 42 yds total offense and a running clock a few minutes into the 3rd.  I hope PC has greatly improved since playing them.  CR put 18 on them in the 1st half in game #1.  I know it was the 1st game, but someone needs to represent the city past the 1st round.

We’re improving. My thing is people don’t realize how young we are especially on offense. We have sophomores everywhere. Today’s game we started slow due to Hillwood cancellation but we ended up picking it up.

Edited by FBfan26

8 hours ago, bigchief said:

What in the world is going on at Hillsboro

I haven’t seen them play but I think that year of not being in the weight room lifting is showing. I’ve heard some Memphis teams are going thru the samething. I definitely wasn’t expecting them to lost to east but hey it’s a new day.

7 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

We’re improving. My thing is people don’t realize how young we are especially on offense. We sophomores everywhere. Today’s game we started slow due to Hillwood cancellation but we ended up picking it up.

That makes sense.  They look small on the field.  #5 needs 80% of the touches...he is small but a baller.

On 9/16/2021 at 12:37 PM, FBfan26 said:

After week 4

1 Pearl Cohn

2 Cane Ridge 

3 East/Overton

4 Stratford 

5 McGavock 

6 Hillsboro 

7 Maplewood

8 Hunters Lane

9 Whites creek

10 Hillwood

11 Antioch 

12 Glencliff

Metro football is at an all time low. The combined wins and losses for all teams except for top two is 14-36. And the 14 wins are not against another team with a winning record. PC is 5-0 with only one win against a good program. CR is 3-2 with no wins against a good team. Very Sad.

Edited by hardtackle