Metro Rankings

bleacher

15 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

I’m well aware, it’s fine if comparing scores stays true than a team that we scrimmaged and had the upper hand against… will get humbled by Brentwood. 

We may get humbled by Brentwood but you did not have the upper hand against Hville. You also didn’t have the upper against Clarksville either. 

2 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

I counted 3 tds atleast against Hville. Clarksville went one series as did we. Not enough substance there to make a judgement. 

Hville had 4 TD’s against MJ’s 1’s. Hville is doing something tomorrow night that your team is not familiar with. Playing a ranked team. In fact we have 2 more games against ranked teams, do you have any?  The answer is no. You will go 10-0 in the regular season, maybe win your first playoff game and then get eliminated by Oakland or Riverdale. Your strength of schedule is probably in the bottom 25% of 6-A. You could play Beech or Hville, too risky I guess. 

14 minutes ago, mondo44 said:

Hville had 4 TD’s against MJ’s 1’s. Hville is doing something tomorrow night that your team is not familiar with. Playing a ranked team. In fact we have 2 more games against ranked teams, do you have any?  The answer is no. You will go 10-0 in the regular season, maybe win your first playoff game and then get eliminated by Oakland or Riverdale. Your strength of schedule is probably in the bottom 25% of 6-A. You could play Beech or Hville, too risky I guess. 

What does it matter, you can take the moral victories all the way to losing to HC or Beech. MJ has a winning record against Hville since 09 So that ends that argument. I can see MJ seems to be a bit overrated and I don’t expect much this year. Not enough tools for travers to thrive with. A mediocre Oline, average receivers, and apparently a so-so defense. As for Hville, they get the pleasure of playing in 5a and even then they won’t have what it takes. Hopefully they found a new middle LB lol 5’5 135 ain’t cutting it 

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS