4. Upperman 5-0 94 5
5. Fairview 4-1 91 4
6. East Nashville 5-0 77 6
7. Johnson Co. 4-1 53 8
8. Pearl-Cohn 3-2 52 7
9. York 4-0 28 10
10. Austin-East 2-2 22 9 

Well the state poll agrees

It will work itself out sooner than later cuz. We better coming from the bottom.

Edited by FIREBIRD80
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, FBfan26 said:

1. Alcoa (15) 5-0 150 1
2. Covington 5-0 134 2
3. Red Bank 4-0 121 3
4. Upperman 5-0 94 5
5. Fairview 4-1 91 4
6. East Nashville 5-0 77 6
7. Johnson Co. 4-1 53 8
8. Pearl-Cohn 3-2 52 7
9. York 4-0 28 10
10. Austin-East 2-2 22 9 

Well the state poll agrees

Now I just said East and Maplewood should be in front of us. I never said they can beat us tho!!!

Edited by FIREBIRD80
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

Not really but it's something to chat about.

I agree, mid season talk is okay. All about how teams finish that matters. Some of these front runners now will fall. Take PC, they are playing a tough schedule and record not great but when all is said and done they may very well be in Cookeville because of their tough season schedule.

Week 6

Cane Ridge

2 East

3 Pearl Cohn

4 Maplewood

5 Hillsboro

1.Cane ridge still #1 but after playing Marshall County today I dont under how they struggled but it was the first game. CR has the best Back in the midstate

2. East Nashville is underfeated and blowing folks out. They have more D1/ 3 star recruits then any Metro team "4" Maybe this is the year?

3. PC has played the hardest schedule out the group. Defense has really impressed me  Especially with Sophomores and Freshmen getting PT on real time and not clean up. Most of the game the scores are deceiving.

4. Maplewood and PC can really be a tie. They have all they need to make a state run.

5. Hilsboro has all the size in the world I mean HUGE I'm still lost to why they are not smashing folks running the ball down hill.

Edited by FBfan26

31 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Week 6

Cane Ridge

2 East

3 Pearl Cohn

4 Maplewood

5 Hillsboro

1.Cane ridge still #1 but after playing Marshall County today I dont under how they struggled but it was the first game. CR has the best Back in the midstate

2. East Nashville is underfeated and blowing folkes out. They have more D1/ 3 star recruits then any Metro team "4" Maybe this is the year?

3. PC has played the hardest schedule out the group. Defense has really impressed me  Especially with Sophomores and Freshmen getting PT on real time and not clean up. Most of the game the scores are deceiving.

4. Maplewood and PC can really be a tie. They have all they need to make a state run.

5. Hilsboro has all the size in the world I mean HUGE I'm still lost to why they are not smashing folks running the ball down hill.

I agree with your top 5 this week!!

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Week 6

Cane Ridge

2 East

3 Pearl Cohn

4 Maplewood

5 Hillsboro

2. East Nashville is underfeated and blowing folkes out. They have more D1/ 3 star recruits then any Metro team "4" Maybe this is the year?

These guys are huge, runners faster if they hit the edges tho.  2nd string OL guy looks about 6'7" .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

A new transfer running back had over 100 yards on CPA tonight. The line is huge but young. When this sophomore class are seniors in their new stadium, they’re going to be really good.

Edited by BreadTruck44