3☆ 6 Stratford

7 McGavock

8 Hillwood

9 Overton

2☆ 10 Whites Creek

11 Antioch

1☆ 12 Hunters Lane

13 Glencliff

Metro football seems more divided now than ever before in my time which dates back to the 70s.

There are several teams that seem to be talented , good teams. But three are even more that are an embarrassment to the game. 

Why is three such a difference from top to bottom?  Cane Ridge and Pearl Cohn are about 100 points better than Hunters Lane and Glencliff. Why?

42 minutes ago, bleacher said:

Metro football seems more divided now than ever before in my time which dates back to the 70s.

There are several teams that seem to be talented , good teams. But three are even more that are an embarrassment to the game. 

Why is three such a difference from top to bottom?  Cane Ridge and Pearl Cohn are about 100 points better than Hunters Lane and Glencliff. Why?

Hunters Lane sits between Davidson Academy and Goodpasture. And being zoned next to Maplewood isn't helping matters.  Kids want to play for a winning program. Or, at least one that can get them into the post-season.

As far back as I can recall (when I was in high school ), Glencliff has never been good. If they win more than two games a season they're having a good year. I think their long-term problem now is that there are too many first and second generations immigrants in their zone. You'd think they'd do better in soccer, though.