Metro Rankings

bleacher

2 hours ago, workinprogress said:

Fan any talk going on about the EN PC game yet?

No way lol...We got bigger problems b4 them. Giles,CPA,Cordova,Stratford all before East Nashville. It's a long time b4 we get to them. We dont know if we have a game Friday LOL

Edited by FBfan26

2 hours ago, fb247 said:

I just did answer your question. If you are wearing school gear because that is all you have then so be it. But if you are wearing it to attract yourself for a conversation then I think you are wrong. I do hate illegal recruiting by anyone. There is no way around that . That is my only hate and I will speak up against it always. I can never give credit for any school who is winning while recruiting kids illegally. Also the weather in east tennessee is great .

I can feel and understand that just make sure you the same way about these countries who borders metro with Metro kids lol

2 hours ago, fb247 said:

I just did answer your question. If you are wearing school gear because that is all you have then so be it. But if you are wearing it to attract yourself for a conversation then I think you are wrong. I do hate illegal recruiting by anyone. There is no way around that . That is my only hate and I will speak up against it always. I can never give credit for any school who is winning while recruiting kids illegally. Also the weather in east tennessee is great .

Seem to me you just think every metro school that's winning is cheating. For instance you threw East in there all of sudden, why because they 2-0? So now they cheating too...smh. For as Pearl some of our coaches went to school with most of these kids parents, or know them from the parents relative or friend of the family. So why wouldn't they send their kids to play for them. On top of that PC has a winning football program. I just don't agree with you on us. Until you show proof then it's all talk coming from you, and that's not cool in my opinion.

Edited by FIREBIRD80
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Seem to me you just think every metro school that's winning is cheating. For instance you threw East in there all of sudden, why because they 2-0? So now they cheating too...smh. For as Pearl some of our coaches went to school with most of these kids parents, or know them from the parents relative or friend of the family. So why wouldn't they send their kids to play for them. On top of that PC has a winning football program. I just don't agree with you on us. Until you show proof then it's all talk coming from you, and that's not cool in my opinion.

There is plenty of proof about these schools out recruiting kids. I have heard from coaches at the schools being recruited from tell me that players are being talked to by the coach of another school.  Whether any is ever done is not the real issue. it is happening and that is wrong. just because  nothing is ever done still does not make it right. My entire conversation is not even about them winning. A school could be recruiting and still not be a region champ. you are missing the entire point. that is what saddens me. Why can't coaches just coach the kids in their school. reason,win at all costs. I just can't and never will give credit to a program that attempts to recruit whether they get the kid or not.  cheating is wrong and illegal recruiting is cheating. You give credit to these coaches for being so good , we will never know if that is true or not until this shadow over them goes away. many people feel this way and know this is going on. Athletic directors know about these things but as many have said no proof. parents have to say that their son is being recruited and they will not say because either their son is going or they say I do not want to get involved. Tell me how you support an unethical coach. obviously you have to have proof and not just know it is happening. whether you or anyone on here do not think it is happening believe me it is. Problem is the ETHICS in coaching by some is not important.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, fb247 said:

There is plenty of proof about these schools out recruiting kids. I have heard from coaches at the schools being recruited from tell me that players are being talked to by the coach of another school.  Whether any is ever done is not the real issue. it is happening and that is wrong. just because  nothing is ever done still does not make it right. My entire conversation is not even about them winning. A school could be recruiting and still not be a region champ. you are missing the entire point. that is what saddens me. Why can't coaches just coach the kids in their school. reason,win at all costs. I just can't and never will give credit to a program that attempts to recruit whether they get the kid or not.  cheating is wrong and illegal recruiting is cheating. You give credit to these coaches for being so good , we will never know if that is true or not until this shadow over them goes away. many people feel this way and know this is going on. Athletic directors know about these things but as many have said no proof. parents have to say that their son is being recruited and they will not say because either their son is going or they say I do not want to get involved. Tell me how you support an unethical coach. obviously you have to have proof and not just know it is happening. whether you or anyone on here do not think it is happening believe me it is. Problem is the ETHICS in coaching by some is not important.

I can only speak about Pearl, I know we have alot of kids who parents went to PC, or someone in their family went. You have to think PC fans travels well, so its kids at our game along with their relatives who grow up going to every PC game. So when they get to high that's where kids want to go. So kids cousin could be zone for other school but he wants to play for pearl it's open zone. So you and other people feel like PC recruiting when actually it's just generation of kids who sat and watched Pearl Cohn games as kid. You say winning not factor I disagree, these want to win these days. No kid want to spend 4 years in school and only win 6 games total. Look at PC always going to semifinal every year, PC sells itself. On top of that if parents and the kids see PC players getting scholarships to college, why wouldn't you send your kid to play for Pearl. Its alot things like I mentioned that attracts these kids to PC than our coaches going out to recruit.

58 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

I can only speak about Pearl, I know we have alot of kids who parents went to PC, or someone in their family went. You have to think PC fans travels well, so its kids at our game along with their relatives who grow up going to every PC game. So when they get to high that's where kids want to go. So kids cousin could be zone for other school but he wants to play for pearl it's open zone. So you and other people feel like PC recruiting when actually it's just generation of kids who sat and watched Pearl Cohn games as kid. You say winning not factor I disagree, these want to win these days. No kid want to spend 4 years in school and only win 6 games total. Look at PC always going to semifinal every year, PC sells itself. On top of that if parents and the kids see PC players getting scholarships to college, why wouldn't you send your kid to play for Pearl. Its alot things like I mentioned that attracts these kids to PC than our coaches going out to recruit.

the things you're talking about is not illegal recruiting .but I know a coach from Pearl Cohn has called other County middleschools seeking out kids whether anything happens or not is irrelevant that is illegal recruiting whether the kid goes to school there or not it still illegal what they're doing.  I know it is happening from all the schools I've talked about whether you choose to believe it or not that's on you I just have too many friends and a lot of mid state schools that tell me coaches are talkin to their feeder schools and to players already in their schools. It is never going to end and I know that I'm just not going to applaud a coach at a school winning or not winning who is trying to lure  players to his school. I really wish you would read the T SS double a handbook about illegal recruiting and I believe you and I would be on the same page I hate that your school does this but they do as well as the ones I've already mentioned I don't hate them near as much as you think I wish they would just be ethical in their coaching. it is not just winning coaches that illegally recruit so I'm not picking on them because they win I think they could win without trying to go get more players.

22 minutes ago, fb247 said:

the things you're talking about is not illegal recruiting .but I know a coach from Pearl Cohn has called other County middleschools seeking out kids whether anything happens or not is irrelevant that is illegal recruiting whether the kid goes to school there or not it still illegal what they're doing.  I know it is happening from all the schools I've talked about whether you choose to believe it or not that's on you I just have too many friends and a lot of mid state schools that tell me coaches are talkin to their feeder schools and to players already in their schools. It is never going to end and I know that I'm just not going to applaud a coach at a school winning or not winning who is trying to lure  players to his school. I really wish you would read the T SS double a handbook about illegal recruiting and I believe you and I would be on the same page I hate that your school does this but they do as well as the ones I've already mentioned I don't hate them near as much as you think I wish they would just be ethical in their coaching. it is not just winning coaches that illegally recruit so I'm not picking on them because they win I think they could win without trying to go get more players.

Still what you're saying is word of mouth. You going by what someone else has told you, instead of you actually hearing it yourself. You might not have anything against our coaches but your friends might. So I can't go off what your friends have told you bout our staff calling a kid. You said you are not picking on winning coaches but you clearly are, because every school you named are winning at the moment. For example you said East I didnt hear you say that last year about them only this year because they are 2-0. So to me it seems like, the only way a metro coach can have success something illegal has to be going on in the program in your eyes.