Metro Rankings

bleacher

FB I won't disagree with your stance. It's yours and you own it regularly. Now with that said, why don't you fill us all in on who is cheating and specifics on how they do it. To my knowledge I don't think you have ever been truly forthcoming with specific accusations on here yet you bug me about dancing around the topic. Here's your chance to back up your claims. I'll wait.....

2 hours ago, workinprogress said:

FB I won't disagree with your stance. It's yours and you own it regularly. Now with that said, why don't you fill us all in on who is cheating and specifics on how they do it. To my knowledge I don't think you have ever been truly forthcoming with specific accusations on here yet you bug me about dancing around the topic. Here's your chance to back up your claims. I'll wait.....

You of all people know who is cheating.

41 minutes ago, workinprogress said:

And FB for the record I don't like it anymore than you do I just wanted to see if you would dance around the topic.

I am through dancing, cane ridge,hillsboro,pearl-cohn main ones and now east has decided to join in because if you can't beat them join them . I do not think this surprises anyone at all. so for all who suspected you were right all along. They have even tried to recruit kids as far away as I am. they will not get them because they are already winning the right way and being coached very very well.

Edited by fb247

1 hour ago, fb247 said:

I am through dancing, cane ridge,hillsboro,pearl-cohn main ones and now east has decided to join in because if you can't beat them join them . I do not think this surprises anyone at all. so for all who suspected you were right all along. They have even tried to recruit kids as far away as I am. they will not get them because they are already winning the right way and being coached very very well.

SOOO you chose 4 out of the top 5 Metro programs and say that there cheating .....What kinda of transfers has Pearl-Cohn got over the past 10 years? You must never walked the hallways of antioch,CaneRidge,Or Hillsboro heck even hunters lane. How much you pay attention to metro no wonder your football team Roane County "Kingston" is a subpar football team. Maybe you put that energy into beating Alcoa you just might give them a run for there money. Until then Prove it!

1 hour ago, workinprogress said:

I like that you own it. I respect that. The problems that exist won't change anytime soon. Might even get worse.

I'm glad he stopped beating around the Bush also but in my years I've never heard of a program who was at the top of there game and someone never said they was cheating. They something about Alcoa,whitehaven,Maryville...Its the same everywhere. I just heard 30mins ago on the radio where some Anonymous coach called Nick saban a cheater because the kids choose Alabama over another school. I not saying it's not done but come on mane

Edited by FBfan26