Metro Rankings

bleacher

On 10/6/2018 at 12:03 PM, bleacher said:

Republic. Mnps? In my mind, being in Davidson County doesn't make you a part of mnps. However this school could be a gold mine if Hunters Lane and Whites Creek continue to be a laughing stock. Both Hunters Lane and Whites Creek have a good tradition in the past that is being tarnished now. For many years both of those schools were Powers. Now they can barely field teams. Hard to believe those neighborhoods are not still filled with athletes. They have to go to school somewhere... if you put the right coach at any of those three places they could be successful.

Not true. Athletes make the difference. Cane Ridge, Hillsboro, Pearl-Cohn, and East have players.  I am sure you are going to say these 4 coaches would win at these schools. Not with the players that are there now. I do think the coaches at HL, WC, Glencliff, and even Antioch would win with the players at the 4 schools I mentioned.

Edited by hardtackle

47 minutes ago, hardtackle said:

Not true. Athletes make the difference. Cane Ridge, Hillsboro, Pearl-Cohn, and East have players.  I am sure you are going to say these 4 coaches would win at these schools. Not with the players that are there now. I do think the coaches at HL, WC, Glencliff, and even Antioch would win with the players at the 4 schools I mentioned.

Maybe all these schools you mentioned have players walking the halls, and not playing because of coaches their.

Just now, FIREBIRD80 said:

Maybe all these schools you mentioned have players walking the halls, and not playing because of coaches their.

No. The ones walking the halls are not playing for many reasons other than the coaches. I have never known players that really love football not play because of a coach. 

• Like 1

On 9/22/2018 at 11:34 PM, bleacher said:

After week 6

1 Cane Ridge they keep finding ways to win and they have 2 great backs

2 Pearl Cohn tough schedule benefit them in their playoff run

3 East your confidence level is now matching their talent level makes them hard to beat

4 Maplewood high-powered offense will assist there run to Cookeville

5 Hillsboro tough non-district schedule can benefit them in the playoffs if they will stick together

6 Hillwood their offense will keep them in most games

7 Overton improved over last year playing better defense

8 McGavock

9 Stratford

10 Antioch

11 Whites Creek

12 Hunters Lane

13 Glencliff

So why would you put PC in front of east? Whats your logic?

On 9/22/2018 at 1:28 AM, BreadTruck44 said:

A new transfer running back had over 100 yards on CPA tonight. The line is huge but young. When this sophomore class are seniors in their new stadium, they’re going to be really good.

Wonder how many transfers he got?  I dont understand whats the hype about hillsboro and fitzgerald but the kids do want to play for him.

3 hours ago, EastNasty said:

Wonder how many transfers he got?  I dont understand whats the hype about hillsboro and fitzgerald but the kids do want to play for him.

Parents like how he treats their sons. The things he does off the field. The expectations he has for players. He is raising young men for college and the future. It is not about Hillsboro it is about coach. It happened at PC and Stratford. Only negative is he does it with kids from everywhere and does not mind reaching out to them. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EastNasty said:

Well, last year he had a transfer from WC that debuted against us.

I actually had an Uber driver the other day from PC in the same class that won state and had Henderson and he said “Coach is a great recruiter”. 

Its funny, the transfer thing is a much bigger thing with the publics we play but we heard for years it was privates. It doesn’t bother me though, I’m happy for the kids to get to play.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, BreadTruck44 said:

Well, last year he had a transfer from WC that debuted against us.

I actually had an Uber driver the other day from PC in the same class that won state and had Henderson and he said “Coach is a great recruiter”. 

Its funny, the transfer thing is a much bigger thing with the publics we play but we heard for years it was privates. It doesn’t bother me though, I’m happy for the kids to get to play.

What's your team bread? I'm new and learning.

Edited by EastNasty