Metro Rankings

bleacher

I agree with Hurricane , fb247 you're a disgruntled person. Always upset or have an issue with all these metro programs but fail to mention any private schools or OAKLAND or Blackman . That just seems odd and you only focus on a certain demographic of coaches . That's truly shameful guy get a grip and move on . If you're not from metro or coach in it then I don't understand why you are so concerned . Must be on a losing staff like it was previously stated . 

On another note , Congrats to all metro teams in the playoffs . This is where it really matters . 

22 minutes ago, bleacher said:

Among these four teams, who will go the farthest in the playoffs? Who has the best shot to make the finals?

Well, if PC can get past Cheatham County, I think they make it to championship game...

Most first round matchups are a joke, there has to be a better way than letting at team with 3 or 4 wins (even 2 in D2) into the playoffs. 

I can remember playing a team with 3 wins against our 10 and having to hear from their fans that we won because we pay / buy players... It certainly does not benefit a team with a few wins to be mercy ruled again by the second half kickoff. 

Edited by BreadTruck44

2 hours ago, bleacher said:

Among these four teams, who will go the farthest in the playoffs? Who has the best shot to make the finals?

I think Hillsboro and Pearl Cohn has the best chance to reach Cookeville, with CR right behind them. I think Maplewood will reach the semis tho.

Edited by FIREBIRD80

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 9:35 PM, Hurricane717 said:

Tell someone that cares. Crying never won any ball games . Privates do it and y'all accept it but it's frowned upon because of the teams kids go to to win. Keep crying and they keep winning . If you wanna call a spade a spade the issue is African American coaches winning that bothers you 

You said it. but that's normal by some posters on here. But him especially. I believe Peal and Hillsboro have a good chance. Maplewood gets to the Semis , and I think CR has a tough task ahead of them this year in Memphis, But who knows Good Luck to all.

1 hour ago, WildWolf6 said:

You said it. but that's normal by some posters on here. But him especially. I believe Peal and Hillsboro have a good chance. Maplewood gets to the Semis , and I think CR has a tough task ahead of them this year in Memphis, But who knows Good Luck to all.

Hopefully everybody from metro make it to memphis and cookeville this year.

I could see all four region champions making it to the semifinals where all will likely have tough tests. PC should make it fairly easily where they will more than likely see Covington. MW should make semifinals but I don't see any way they beat the winner of Anderson Co or Greenville. Hillsboro should also make semifinals and will likely get HC. CR has the toughest road and if they get to the semifinals will likely play Germantown. Out of the four I think PC has the best chance to Cookeville followed by Hillsboro.

• Upvote 1