Metro Rankings

bleacher

12 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Proof! Give us something besides just talking all the time about it.

I do not owe you any proof of anything. The people in Metro know about it and every coach in Metro knows about. When posters quit talking about their great teams I will quit posting that they are doing it with players other than their own. Sad thing to me is that the coaches at these schools feel like the only way they can win is with other schools best players. 

I assure you all of Glencliffs players are in zone kids. Same could be said for other schools such as Antioch, HuntersLane, Hillwood, and I would guess McGavock and Overton.

As for the whole recruiting topic in metro, yes it goes on. No reason for metro coaches to reach out to out of county kids or kids not in their zones. No reason to invite kids out of zones to games, show them facilities, take pictures with them, etc. Not all are doing this but some are.

1 hour ago, workinprogress said:

I assure you all of Glencliffs players are in zone kids. Same could be said for other schools such as Antioch, HuntersLane, Hillwood, and I would guess McGavock and Overton.

As for the whole recruiting topic in metro, yes it goes on. No reason for metro coaches to reach out to out of county kids or kids not in their zones. No reason to invite kids out of zones to games, show them facilities, take pictures with them, etc. Not all are doing this but some are.

You can take hillwood,Overton and Mcgavock off that list.

2 hours ago, fb247 said:

I do not owe you any proof of anything. The people in Metro know about it and every coach in Metro knows about. When posters quit talking about their great teams I will quit posting that they are doing it with players other than their own. Sad thing to me is that the coaches at these schools feel like the only way they can win is with other schools best players. 

If you can't provide proof then stop speaking on it. Until then it's he say she say.

20 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

If you can't provide proof then stop speaking on it. Until then it's he say she say.

when the  bragging about the three programs doing it with other schools kids. until then , I will keep calling them out

Edited by fb247

1 minute ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

I only talk about one school. But if you still feel the need to make false post bout PC, have at it not goin to stop this Cookeville run we bout to make.

If they are not in Cookeville then that will a dang shame with the talent they have at a low level of play