Metro Rankings

bleacher

8 hours ago, Gerry Bertier said:

Pearl is hands down best team in Metro and I could argue possibly best team in 1A-6A on the West side of the bracket. Anything short of Cookeville will be a disappointment.

Offensively there isn't a team that I've seen this year that can slow them down. They have no weaknesses on the offensive side of the football.  Defensively they have many deficiencies and it has shown up throughout the season against several teams.  I'm curious as to whether their offensive side of the football can overcome their defensive issues.  At times during the regular season it has.  At times it has not.  

52 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

Offensively there isn't a team that I've seen this year that can slow them down. They have no weaknesses on the offensive side of the football.  Defensively they have many deficiencies and it has shown up throughout the season against several teams.  I'm curious as to whether their offensive side of the football can overcome their defensive issues.  At times during the regular season it has.  At times it has not.  

What about Cookeville? How many points did PC score against them? I thought it was just 7

26 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

What about Cookeville? How many points did PC score against them? I thought it was just 7

No knock to Cookeville but Cordova is way better. We played Cookeville on a sloppy wet field with BOTH of our allstate lineman out with the total of 6 starters missing. Cookeville did what they was pose to. If we was healthy they would have a L. That's game is over with.

31 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

No knock to Cookeville but Cordova is way better. We played Cookeville on a sloppy wet field with BOTH of our allstate lineman out with the total of 6 starters missing. Cookeville did what they was pose to. If we was healthy they would have a L. That's game is over with.

Yea if people just look at our schedule and they'll see something wasn't right in that Cookeville game. Just 7 points but Cookeville took care of business that night. Not their fault our players was out! That's game I wish PC could get back totally different game.

2 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

Defensive coordinator makes good second half adjustments. That's  something we haven't seen since late 90s early 2000s. PC won't see another offense like that again this year even in Cookeville. So defense will be find we getting healthy on both sides now. Its time to make this run to Cookeville will be fun to watch.