Metro Rankings

bleacher

3 hours ago, GWAVE1 said:

Like I said before, there are a lot more teams that fit the bill better than Pearl Cohn.  Let me ask you a question, why is Gallatin all of the sudden getting scrutinized for their schedule and not signing PC and Wilson Central, Beech, Hendersonville, Henry Co, Springfield, Mt Juliet, Lebanon, Dickson Co, Brentwood, Ravenwood, Smyrna, LaVergne, Centennial, Franklin, Shelbyville, Oakland, Riverdale, siegel, Stewart's Creek, Tullahoma, Lincoln Co, Columbia, Blackman, Page, Franklin Co, Warren Co, Coffee Co and Summit are not?  Is it only because someone from Gallatin fed into your analysis or what?  Plain and simple man, Brentwood Aca, MBA, Ensworth, Alcoa, or even Whitehaven would love to have you on their schedule and not have to go outta state to get games.  Take your choice.  Multiple reasons exist why Gallatin did not seek you out for a game. Sorry I do not see it happening anytime soon.  Make excuses for us if you must but our schedule was full and I really doubt you will be on the top of the list next time.  

We play MBA every year, but my post early was to thegreatone but you came in talking too. Thegreatone stated that Hillsboro would be 3-0 or 2-1 at this point with CR and PC schedule. But I know he's Gallatin, so I told him that Gallatin hasn't played anyone either so how can he talk bout someone else's schedule point blank.

Edited by FIREBIRD80

24 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

We play MBA every year, but my post early was to thegreatone but you came in talking too. Thegreatone stated that Hillsboro would be 3-0 or 2-1 at this point with CR and PC schedule. But I know he's Gallatin, so I told him that Gallatin hasn't played anyone either so how can he talk bout someone else's schedule point blank.

You can feel how you want man, you are such a homer  though that it is pointless to talk football with you.  Gallatin has played some competition thus far, and the only reason that Hillsboro is 1-2 not 2-1, and Springfield is 2-1 not 3-0, is because they have played Gallatin. Keep posting whatever you want, but just because we don't have the almighty Pearl Cohn Firebirds on our schedule doesnt mean anything to me, or pretty much any other Green Wave fan. Promise we aren't losing sleep at night. Good luck to your team

Edited by thegreatone36

6 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

You can feel how you want man, you are such a homer  though that it is pointless to talk football with you.  Gallatin has played some competition thus far, and the only reason that Hillsboro is 1-2 not 2-1, and Springfield is 2-1 not 3-0, is because they have played Gallatin. Keep posting whatever you want, but just because we don't have the almighty Pearl Cohn Firebirds on our schedule doesnt mean anything to me, or pretty much any other Green Wave fan. Promise we aren't losing sleep at night. Good luck to your team

It's football tread why would anyone lose sleep. Y'all taking this to personal never said nothing bout almighty anything. But don't throw shots at PC when your team isn't better that's all point blank. 

After week 4

1 Pearl Cohn great win this week

2 Cane Ridge another good performance 

3 Maplewood improving each week

4 McGavock not sold yet but improved from last year

5 Hillsboto tough schedule but still 1-3 is unexcpected

6  Stratford talented but something is amiss

7 East look great getting off the bus

8 Overton seriously struggling

9 Antioch  lack of stability showing

10 Hillwood outmanned

11 Whites Creek is their zone really this bad npw?

12 Hunters  Lane still hard to accept how bad they are

13 Glencliff no hope 

1 hour ago, bleacher said:

After week 4

10 Hillwood outmanned

13 Glencliff no hope 

Couldn't help from laughing at #7 ranking...lol

On 9/4/2017 at 8:05 PM, FIREBIRD80 said:

I aint Gallatin and i knew we would slip. we coulda had either lopez or murphy or both but we got what we got now. anyway it should be MLK and not PC. I hear more kids come from there to play than PC. i agree with bleachers ratings

3 hours ago, burrodaddy said:

I aint Gallatin and i knew we would slip. we coulda had either lopez or murphy or both but we got what we got now. anyway it should be MLK and not PC. I hear more kids come from there to play than PC. i agree with bleachers ratings

Heard wrong bout more kids play than PC. MLK went to Hillsboro first and nobody said nothing bout that. But now that few kids we do get from MLK play with us, couple people on here brings it up...smh

Edited by FIREBIRD80

3 hours ago, burrodaddy said:

You should be old enough to know not to listen to Rumors and find out facts even though your trying to be funny smh

Burrodaddy you couldn't have had Murphy nor Lopez. Murphy moved to another state before Claytons last year and Lopez I don't think would have worked for the boss without Clayton there. The firebird only get a handful of players from MLK which is why they are allowed to co-op. The boss didn't want Clayton there and wanted who he got. I'm sure Fitzgerald will be able to get more and more players to come to Hillsboro so he can get it on track. Look what he did at PC and Stratford.

21 hours ago, bleacher said:

After week 4

10 Hillwood outmanned

13 Glencliff no hope 

I'll just switch 3 and 4.