AP Class 1A Top 10

Southtowner

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We didn't play well. It's going to take a beat down on the Highlanders to get even. LMBO

I'll never forget tearing the goalposts down after the beating we gave sp in 2001. Our franchise tackle said he was destroy every pirate who lined up in front of him and he did. Watch the film ambassador. I'd love nothing more than to put another whipping on the pirates lol

I'll never forget tearing the goalposts down after the beating we gave sp in 2001. Our franchise tackle said he was destroy every pirate who lined up in front of him and he did. Watch the film ambassador. I'd love nothing more than to put another whipping on the pirates lol

That was one of the most over-achieving Pirate teams of all time because they weren't even supposed to win the region that year.  It wasn't a particularly fast team as a whole or anything like the average team out of the 90s or 80s.

That was one of the most over-achieving Pirate teams of all time because they weren't even supposed to win the region that year. It wasn't a particularly fast team as a whole or anything like the average team out of the 90s or 80s.

We don't have any gold balls so can't ruffle ambassador too much lol