South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

The return game was huge last night for sp. Great field position all game. Sp just played great game and won of phases of the game

I actually think field position was nearly the same for both teams. We kept kicking it out of bounds so that's automatic on the 35. Other than that MC started near mid field a lot. Both teams started deep in their own territory at least twice I can remember. Both squads punted well.

PP, Old Pirate's point is this, your comment about SP stealing the game suggests the Pirates took something unearned or didn't rightfully earn! The Jasperlites ain't getting off believing the Warriors were superior. Theys taken to them Rose Colored Glasses again. The best part was watching some Fence Jumpers do a slow walk out of the Speedway while Real Pirates were partying. Joyous for us fellers that are true blood Pirates!

We full out earned it. Outplayed and out coached Jasper. It should have been worse actually. A lot of doubt up that way this morning now....

SP won all three phases of the game and that usually wins games. It was a rivalry game and both teams played hard. I still think we have a great team.

10Bears, Marion County has a fine football team. However, I have maintained all season long. They aren't as good overall as last year. They miss several things. Walters, Henderson, The Kicker, and The Ross Factor. 2015 was the Warriors best team out of the past 3 seasons. This team is very similar to the 2014 warrior team, but the talk of them being superior to 2015 is proposterous.