South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

Yeah keep everything in front of you and don't get beat deep. And Kennemore is definitely the go to guy. So yeah don't let him get loose

They did a good job last night of not getting beat deep. They gave up some short passes all night because they wouldn't get beat deep. That one play though the kid bit on the pump fake. He stayed home all night until then. It was a teenager in a high pressure situation trying to make a play. It happens. I highly doubt that the DC wanted him to come up there but it happens.

No reason to panic bc a rival with two weeks to prepare wins. Look similar to last years Boyd game and we kind of rebounded from that game. Sometimes you have a bad game it happens. Just bc we lost one game the sky isn't falling.

Old Pirate says panic No, bottom line the best team won. SP provided Jasper with ample mistakes to lose but had enough determination to overcome those gifts. Your son played well defensively,congrats! He would have looked better in black! Edited by OLD PIRATE

No reason to panic bc a rival with two weeks to prepare wins. Look similar to last years Boyd game and we kind of rebounded from that game. Sometimes you have a bad game it happens. Just bc we lost one game the sky isn't falling.

You are full of mess. You saying only reason our boys won cause Grider had two weeks? You fellars got twice number boys, and I garuntee you heep more depth. If that Mathis man and that Starky man had been preparing instead of recruiting you might not have got out coached. You think im joking but im not.

I garuntee you Jasperlites didnt have a bad game either. Griders team had several penalties that kept you fellars hanging around. That peek man had our defence hitting and not getting holes nocked in it. Im gonna ask you again. Has you forgiven the SOS yet?

Here is what you're waiting on. ðŸ‘ðŸ»ðŸ‘ðŸ»ðŸ‘ðŸ»ðŸ‘ðŸ»ðŸ‘ðŸ»ðŸ‘ðŸ»ðŸ‘ðŸ»

You were right!

Nah, i don't care about that..I have heard how great the team up the road has been from you for 3 years now makes one wonder where your interest lies.Just saying