South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

Kinfolk I don't know numbers but I thought Marion had more overall athletes and size than Pirates. I thought SP was just much smaller in trenches and told nephews before game it would be tough in 2nd half for y'all to stay in it. Defensively though SP was like a pack of ants on a hotdog Kinfolk! Not taking anything away from players but they were ready it appeared for anything Marion tried to do. Number 10 for SP was good as was 1 & 12. I don't know who calls plays for Marion but 11 & 8 gotta get ball in space better. Those 2 boys to me appeared to be 2 of the best athletes on the field but just had no where to run. If this transfer is as good as y'all have made him out I be that game Friday would've gotten out of hand with some of the holes SP had. Maybe that's why Marion was recruiting though huh kinfolk? After seeing them I would guess Boyd Bucs or Austin East might be favorite in East now. I'm just keeping it real

Saylor is #8. Like I said. I would love him in orange and black. Other than that I'm good. I take our Lilly and Pryor over the zeman kid. Lilly won fastest Back in the valley at jamboree. Pryor just plays hard and is hard nosed. Just my opinion though.

Also take kennemore over any of the wide outs for jasper. Up front they are larger and more talented. hands down. They just got whooped friday.

Edited by PiratePrideChamp

We had some injuries that hurt us on Friday. The penalties that they did not call on Pitchburg and missed calls made us lose. We also were not trying very hard to win this game. That's why when we scored a TD one time and they did not give it to us our coaches did not even get mad about it. We did not show the district opponents our real plays. We lost on the scoreboard but since we weren't trying to really win anyway it should not count as a loss for our record. This team is very good and will be in the title game.

FEAR THE TEAM, FEAR THE WING, & FEAR THE BEARD!

Not trying to win this game? You my friend are still numb from losing

I am not your friend. I do not need any friends from Pitchburg. The only thing that is numb are the noses when I hit them. Marion County is better than Pitchburg. We did not even try to win that game. We will score more points on Brainerd this week and they have more speed than Pitchburg. We will not be facing Pitchburg refs this week either. We know that you had your Pitchburg refs. That is why they did not give us our touchdown. 

FEAR ME!

I am not your friend. I do not need any friends from Pitchburg. The only thing that is numb are the noses when I hit them. Marion County is better than Pitchburg. We did not even try to win that game. We will score more points on Brainerd this week and they have more speed than Pitchburg. We will not be facing Pitchburg refs this week either. We know that you had your Pitchburg refs. That is why they did not give us our touchdown. 

FEAR ME!

dr-evil-crying1.gif

FEAR ME!

You need to shut up your embrassing the whole town of Jasper!

FEAR ME!

You need to shut up your embrassing the whole town of Jasper!

Plus 1

I said all week that victory would try and stop the fullback dive. I think Mc has better overall athletes than sp but that don't always make u win. I saw no qb bootlegs or qb fake the fullback dive and keep it. Think play calling was real vanilla but they will be ok. I still think 11 needs to play qb full time just my Opinion but what do I know about that position lol. Just gives you more balance. They will recover and just be just fine. I think Boyd game going to be same kind of game

Saylor is #8. Like I said. I would love him in orange and black. Other than that I'm good. I take our Lilly and Pryor over the zeman kid. Lilly won fastest Back in the valley at jamboree. Pryor just plays hard and is hard nosed. Just my opinion though.

Also take kennemore over any of the wide outs for jasper. Up front they are larger and more talented. hands down. They just got whooped friday.

10 best player on field hands down. I wouldn't swap 1 for 8 either.

What a game! What a game! Hands down the top 3 MC & SP games ever played. McQueen wasn't a factor as we all know and we still just hammered them. Any way I wonder if that after taste is out of those poor people's mouth yet? As for SP this game will open some eyes to many others that wasn't aware of what this team is capable of. MC will obviously make a deep run as they should but just don't let them come back down here to 1A   :roflol:  SP should walk away with every one from here on out with the exception of boyd and that is a maybe. Didn't they lose several guys last year?

Edited by LethalAttack

FEAR ME!

Real talk is SP schemed the heck out of Jasper. They outplayed and outcoached them like crazy. Jasper was fortunate not to get beat by 2 tds. As far as missed penalties....smh....sp got flagged tons more than Jasper. They will be fine until they play someone who can load up to stop the run.

We had some injuries that hurt us on Friday. The penalties that they did not call on Pitchburg and missed calls made us lose. We also were not trying very hard to win this game. That's why when we scored a TD one time and they did not give it to us our coaches did not even get mad about it. We did not show the district opponents our real plays. We lost on the scoreboard but since we weren't trying to really win anyway it should not count as a loss for our record. This team is very good and will be in the title game.

FEAR THE TEAM, FEAR THE WING, & FEAR THE BEARD!

penalties? Sp had 105 yards in penalties Jasper had 35 I think what you mean was they missed some penalties on Jasper