South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

There is no way this guy is from marion. If he is then we are all in trouble lol. Guess everyone has fans like this. I agree the only game that matters is last game you played. Good luck to both teamsides and stay healthy. Got a question for pirate fans. Do u think bringing McQueen on team would help or hurt. Of course it help in a lot of ways but sp group on the field looked like a tight knit group and playing for each other

i think it helps. He won't be taking anyone's spot. He would be used as a utility because he can run, catch, throw...do it all. Just adds depth

He's from Jasper. He ain't fooling me and RLH.

At least he's in here trying to mix it up. Unlike others that have gone underground but prolly will return under another name.

He has fight, I will say that much. Doesn't seem to back off at all. Nothing wrong with loving your team, but SP totally deserved to win this football game. There is absolutely no doubt about it. They had a great scheme for special teams, offense, and defense last week.

He has fight, I will say that much. Doesn't seem to back off at all. Nothing wrong with loving your team, but SP totally deserved to win this football game. There is absolutely no doubt about it. They had a great scheme for special teams, offense, and defense last week.

Oh no doubt about that. SP totally outplayed them. Looking at the pregame warm ups the Warriors seemed a bit lethargic to me. I made mention to a couple folks that were there about it. SP was ready and prepared from the beginning. Great game plan.

Everybody gives out them trophy pirate mike. I an sure u got a couple your self. Even seen u give out a few lol.

Was just saying sp looks like a solid group and play well together. Agree with Southtowner I think Marion Co came in a little to confident and when sp hit them in the mouth they didn't know how to act. Coaching wise. I think players played hard as they could. Just think sp had a better game plan

Everybody gives out them trophy pirate mike. I an sure u got a couple your self. Even seen u give out a few lol.

Was just saying sp looks like a solid group and play well together. Agree with Southtowner I think Marion Co came in a little to confident and when sp hit them in the mouth they didn't know how to act. Coaching wise. I think players played hard as they could. Just think sp had a better game plan

I haven't mentioned this yet but I didn't understand why MC tried to throw every down on a few series. Even though we were stopping the running game it was still getting yardage. Some play calling in crucial moments shocked me, but yes we were ready for anything.