South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

First, I must give Grider and staff their props! As much as I hate to say it he is one of the top coaches in the state. SP coaches had a game plan and they stuck to it! The boys on the field deserve a lot of credit as well. I think my nephew the senior played a hard nose game and I tip my hat to him, he took a beating all night! He is much tougher than I ever was! Extremely proud of the young man he has become on and off the field! Little brother played pretty good as well.

Hopefully, this is a lessons learned for both teams! I must admit SP is much better than I thought, and a lot of that has to do with coaching. Not to say players didn't make plays because they did! As for MC, we need to open up the passing game. The QB is young with a lot of learning to do, I would personally like to see him in the shotgun some? I didn't see him leave the pocket all night? He will be a good one in time though. Both teams played an outstanding game!

Now lets hear it OP, Bassy, PM and RD.. I went underground to lick my wounds but guess what I'm back! BTW.. Congratulations, my tallest finger wants to give you a standing ovation! lol..

Good to hear this. I would be doing the same if the trusts were opposite even though I picked MC to win by 2 TD's. Good luck to your nephews. Yes they are tough.

First, I must give Grider and staff their props! As much as I hate to say it he is one of the top coaches in the state. SP coaches had a game plan and they stuck to it! The boys on the field deserve a lot of credit as well. I think my nephew the senior played a hard nose game and I tip my hat to him, he took a beating all night! He is much tougher than I ever was! Extremely proud of the young man he has become on and off the field! Little brother played pretty good as well.

Hopefully, this is a lessons learned for both teams! I must admit SP is much better than I thought, and a lot of that has to do with coaching. Not to say players didn't make plays because they did! As for MC, we need to open up the passing game. The QB is young with a lot of learning to do, I would personally like to see him in the shotgun some? I didn't see him leave the pocket all night? He will be a good one in time though. Both teams played an outstanding game!

Now lets hear it OP, Bassy, PM and RD.. I went underground to lick my wounds but guess what I'm back! BTW.. Congratulations, my tallest finger wants to give you a standing ovation! lol..

Us coacht fellers like to see a few of them Jasper fellers ain't suffering from that ailment...cryptorchidism! SP kinfolkes is sure to feel better knowing this.

I garuntee you im glad your back. I thought I would never get a chance to tell you about my Murphy Fair book and Murphys pole again. I garuntee you need to tell 10 bear to come back out and feud again. We miss him to. You think im joking but im not.

I garuntee you im glad your back. I thought I would never get a chance to tell you about my Murphy Fair book and Murphys pole again. I garuntee you need to tell 10 bear to come back out and feud again. We miss him to. You think im joking but im not.

Pert near Recon you ain't seen the last of us! I done told you that you their aint no difference in you and a politician.. you both need diaper changes regularly cause your full of S***! LMOMCWBO! Edited by Astimeexpires01

Pert near Recon you ain't seen the last of us! I done told you that you their aint no difference in you and a politician.. you both need diaper changes regularly cause your full of S***! LMOMCWBO!

I garuntee you are full of mess. Which one of them durn lawyers called that McQueen boys mom and got him not to play? I garuntee you Jasperlites was worried about the lightening and forgot about the thunder. Let me ask you a question. Do you think the SOS really could have helped you fellars out? Have you forgiven him yet? You think im joking but im not.

I garuntee you are full of mess. Which one of them durn lawyers called that McQueen boys mom and got him not to play? I garuntee you Jasperlites was worried about the lightening and forgot about the thunder. Let me ask you a question. Do you think the SOS really could have helped you fellars out? Have you forgiven him yet? You think im joking but im not.

Don't worry Roy the name will surface it always does in this small county -

Astimeexpires01 those nephew's of yours are my favorite players. They are better kids than they are players and that says alot. Logan said he will always have their backs no matter what. Loved playing with them.

I was talking to him about the qb play and he said they put the qb in bad situation. Then he told me qb'a and baseball pitchers are born not made. The more I thought about it. I guess he was right. He said they need to roll the qb out so it give him a chance to run or throw. Mc will have to make throws down field to advance in play offs imo

Astimeexpires01 those nephew's of yours are my favorite players. They are better kids than they are players and that says alot. Logan said he will always have their backs no matter what. Loved playing with them.

I was talking to him about the qb play and he said they put the qb in bad situation. Then he told me qb'a and baseball pitchers are born not made. The more I thought about it. I guess he was right. He said they need to roll the qb out so it give him a chance to run or throw. Mc will have to make throws down field to advance in play offs imo

I agree with you about him throwing. The SP interior lines totally controlled the football game after none of us really giving that a chance of happening. I think we can all agree on that much. The point here is that Marion will face good teams in 2A that have a line better than ours at SP. Edited by TheAmbassador

I agree with you about him throwing. The SP interior lines totally controlled the football game after none of us really giving that a chance of happening. I think we can all agree on that much. The point here is that Marion will face good teams in 2A that have a line better than ours at SP.

They had a good game plan, the problem was SP had a better one. And most importantly, on top of that, the one thing that was downgraded and not expected to win the battle, was our interior linemen. Our defensive linemen were in your backfield often. If not in backfield then anyone who had the ball was swarmed like ants on sugar. It appeared that MC made some adjustments to start the 3rd quarter, but IMO we had an instinct about us that showed how great we really are.

Thanks Farmer, my wife and I had a good talk about Logan after that game. We wish him the best, he's a good kid. I agree with giving the QB a chance to make plays with his feet or his arm.. I guess my cover is blown.. lol.. I really don't mind anyway! I had one mission since last year, and Bassy you know what I'm talkin about. I thought Bassy was writing articles but he indeed was not! LMOMCWBO!

Edited by Astimeexpires01