South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

Recon you better not let Bassy read this! He gets real upset when you talk about them "not so home grown boys a playing for that recruiter Capitan"!He's already takin about he can't wait to see the true "home grown boys" playing not all those recruits! You think I'm a smokin but I'm not!

You're putting words in my mouth. There is no secret we have some transfers the past couple of seasons, but I was saying that SP has a group coming that according to my sources have been together for a very long time.

I will say it again and probably several more times this year when our neighbors start whining about recruits. " "I do not care how the sausage is made, i only care how it taste on a biscuit".

Pegleg I garuntee you Grider needs to send Murphy a durn addendum for his survey. I have been trying to right these new boys names in my Murphy Fair book so I can no them. Have you been going to pick these boys up and flying them in?

another recruit...nice...helps team chemistry...glad he didnt wait longer in school yr..dont get that Childress man thinking ya have anything but home grown

LOPAO....Yous starting to sound like Jasper kinfolkes! The proper term is transfer. Old Pirate says, theys more likely to choose the Speedway as a great place to experience playing for The Captain, a sure future Hall of Fame coach and a quality program that has proven over the decades a rather stellar winning consistency.

You're putting words in my mouth. There is no secret we have some transfers the past couple of seasons, but I was saying that SP has a group coming that according to my sources have been together for a very long time.

Roy, The injun in Old Pirate been telling folkes of trembles. Pert near sure more than once too. Take a few minutes and look around the programs, none has done what SP has done over a very long time. You Tenn Vol fans, whining about getting beat by Alabama, well there is a reason! Pert near sickens the Tiger in OP, but Bama has a proven tradition over a very long time. Players want to play for a winner.

Pegleg I garuntee you Grider needs to send Murphy a durn addendum for his survey. I have been trying to right these new boys names in my Murphy Fair book so I can no them. Have you been going to pick these boys up and flying them in?

no, a couple of them guys can fly without any help. And You need to tell Murphy, his mag needs to be in binder form so Grider can add pages as the year goes along.

Roy, The injun in Old Pirate been telling folkes of trembles. Pert near sure more than once too. Take a few minutes and look around the programs, none has done what SP has done over a very long time. You Tenn Vol fans, whining about getting beat by Alabama, well there is a reason! Pert near sickens the Tiger in OP, but Bama has a proven tradition over a very long time. Players want to play for a winner.

Oh, this is a bunch of horse poop I recon! Yous a starting to sound like your paper boy brethren! Yous don't have to look too far up the road to find a winin traditon. Recon we just ain't a putin enough money on the table.. lol. BTW no one looks at SP or MC as the winnin tradition setters in HS football, you would have to go little further north to find that. Those places are called Alcoa and Maryville. If you haven't heard us boys down here could put all our big balls on the table and not even come close to what there a keepin in their drawers! Ole Capitan will go down as the bestest recruiter in Marion County for sure! By the way tell that little lunch lady she's fired cause a new lunch lady needs a job! LMOMCWAO!! Edited by Astimeexpires01