South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

Sounds like Pitt is building a Juggernaut!Another kid with sub 4.5 speed???Wow,we are all in trouble.I'm sure they will make sure he is or is not,I'm sure they will be under the microscope the rest of the season.Just hope there is enough property to rent for all these new kids families.Just joking PowerP!We had the same thing said...LOL.

Lol...someone may need to build another apartment complex.

Sounds like Pitt is building a Juggernaut!Another kid with sub 4.5 speed???Wow,we are all in trouble.I'm sure they will make sure he is or is not,I'm sure they will be under the microscope the rest of the season.Just hope there is enough property to rent for all these new kids families.Just joking PowerP!We had the same thing said...LOL.

I don't think we have any players with true 4.5 speed. Maybe a few around 4.6. We've gotten better, but we will have to take it to another level vs Marion. Edited by TheAmbassador

Who was it directed to? Old Pirate don't care you read it or not, it was personally directed. Best you respond this mess when it's directed to you! LOPWOWOAOA!

If it was personally directed.. send a letter for the love of God. Tell him it might need to be a hard back book though! Guess this must have hurt hims little feelings takin bout hims buddy. Sounds like y'all Ben sitn round the camp fire eatin on peglegs sausage! LMOMCWAO!!

If it was personally directed.. send a letter for the love of God. Tell him it might need to be a hard back book though! Guess this must have hurt hims little feelings takin bout hims buddy. Sounds like y'all Ben sitn round the camp fire eatin on peglegs sausage! LMOMCWAO!!

Old Pirate is a bacon feller, you sure is worried about sausages, must mean yous has a shortage! LOPAO.... Yous full of a HEEP of mess. BTW, It's A Coming & Yous Knowds It Is. Gonna not be a long term win streak for them Jasper kinfolkes. Recon it will be shorter than yous hope!