South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

You knows it is coming, don't you? Get Sooner every day! Is you worried yet, figure you will be

Old pirate I garuntee you them Jasperlites is getting fidgety. With some of that old regime theys no telling what kind of mess them fellars might pull. I talked to that man at Foodland today and he told me Grider had our boys today training them against those mountain boys. I did not no our boys were having a practice game. Grider needs to announce this mess on WEPG. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Old pirate I garuntee you them Jasperlites is getting fidgety. With some of that old regime theys no telling what kind of mess them fellars might pull. I talked to that man at Foodland today and he told me Grider had our boys today training them against those mountain boys. I did not no our boys were having a practice game. Grider needs to announce this mess on WEPG. You think im joking but im not.

They aren't scared of us Roy. They are already saying it's going to be just as bad as last season. BTW, have you been going to The Sizzler anymore? They have done all kinds of renovations up there with your money donations.

They aren't scared of us Roy. They are already saying it's going to be just as bad as last season. BTW, have you been going to The Sizzler anymore? They have done all kinds of renovations up there with your money donations.

Barney I garuntee you that Spencer man hadnt got paid for my last meal I ate. I told him I wouldnt paying when I found out he was giving some to the SOS. You think im joking but im not.

Y'all are both full of mess! I played and grew up with those boys! Yeah a couple of kids came in,but none of them got substantial playing time! You know I'm the one shooting you straight on this! Say what you want about the KC days. You really don't know what you are talking about! And that is the truth! Coming from someone who like I said lived and played with those guys! Any rate back to the game.

Then you must not have had many friends on those teams. He wasn't always a QB (the QB was Thomasson) rather RB/WR/PR/KR and Safety on defense. One of the best athletes I've ever seen. I grew up with him and trust me. He went to Bridgeport Elementary, then Jasper. He lived in SP. I'm not talking bad about him, like I said he was one of the best all around athletes. He could sling a baseball from centerfield fence all the way to home plate in the air.

After typing this I realized you were talking about another kid that I grew up with through elementary and little league then he went to Jasper for High School and he was the QB and won some big games. He actually lived in Kimball so he could have went either way.

Roy, Old Pirate didn't know bout the game neither. Figure them Jasper fellers is likely to suddenly come down with the trotts after watching the transfer's highlights. Ifin yous injun, keep the ear close to the ground for trembles. It's coming..... Edited by OLD PIRATE

Roy, Old Pirate didn't know bout the game neither. Figure them Jasper fellers is likely to suddenly come down with the trotts after watching the transfer's highlights. Ifin yous injun, keep the ear close to the ground for trembles. It's coming.....

I garuntee you Grider better have a security gard at practice. Them Jasperlites might get curious and get their durn binoculars out and steal Griders secrets. You think im joking but im not.

This McQueen fella sounds like a perfect fit for skillethead village.  He'll fit right in the Pittsburg Stealers way.  Ole Miss wouldn't touch this one.

Little rikki what kind of mess is this? I garuntee you Jasperlites is getting just a tad nervous. Recon I better send Wendy to get my suppositories today cause they will be out by the weekend. You think im joking but im not.