South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

LOPAO....Yous starting to sound like Jasper kinfolkes! The proper term is transfer. Old Pirate says, theys more likely to choose the Speedway as a great place to experience playing for The Captain, a sure future Hall of Fame coach and a quality program that has proven over the decades a rather stellar winning consistency.

OP you sure know how get under they skin and you can always tell when something is stuck in their craw, and right now it's the transfers and the fact that everyone wants to play for the best. It is eating at them or they wouldn't keep bringing it up. That's how you can tell what's eating at em......BTW go Meigs !!!

OP you sure know how get under they skin and you can always tell when something is stuck in their craw, and right now it's the transfers and the fact that everyone wants to play for the best. It is eating at them or they wouldn't keep bringing it up. That's how you can tell what's eating at em......BTW go Meigs !!!

Play for the best! LMOMCWAO!

Tell me where has the best been the last 4 seasons?

The only thing eating at my "crawl" is pegleg talkin about all those sausages! LMOMCWAO!

BP, Old Pirate is fixin to do some real cage rattling in the next couple of weeks. After all, It's Jasper now for 2 whole weeks for SP folkes. Wi, them Jasperlites is still so torn up after being snookered by the SOS, theys still subterrainan. Now as for a response to that Jasper feller, we ain't up north, we is here and it is obvious to any feller not wearing colored glasses. SP is the winningest program in the valley. Jasper has been playing catchup for most of the rivalry. Yep, theys still ain't got even yet, theys ain't got a gold ball in baseball, theys ain't been the the dance as many times neither! Theys knows, It's a coming sooner than they wish, hope for or pray for. OP is got to edd-you-Kate some youngon's real soon bout this here feud. Yep, recon so! Theys getting real fidgety.. BTW, Jasper does hold the edge in scandals, corruption,coach fires, coaches hires and being the talk of the area on every sports show and ESPN and sitch! LOPAO Edited by OLD PIRATE

They done went and lost those studding manuals they claimed to have for years at the speedway. They did find a manual for creative writing when listing the transfers addresses.

If that is the truth, why is you Jasper fellers always bragging about getting little Pirates and even known to pay one to train your players on dealing with speed? Recon that must have helped cause Jadper's fastness improved after you fellers got caught breaking TSSAA rules by that Childress man!

Question to any Spitt parents- is there any requirements to drink Pickle juice or anything like that all week during this hot weather to help with the cramps? Seems like every year we struggle the first few games especially if it's a close game ? I hear of other teams where there required to drink pickle juice all week and pedilite the day of the game?

BP, Old Pirate is fixin to do some real cage rattling in the next couple of weeks. After all, It's Jasper now for 2 whole weeks for SP folkes. Wi, them Jasperlites is still so torn up after being snookered by the SOS, theys still subterrainan. Now as for a response to that Jasper feller, we ain't up north, we is here and it is obvious to any feller not wearing colored glasses. SP is the winningest program in the valley. Jasper has been playing catchup for most of the rivalry. Yep, theys still ain't got even yet, theys ain't got a gold ball in baseball, theys ain't been the the dance as many times neither! Theys knows, It's a coming sooner than they wish, hope for or pray for. OP is got to edd-you-Kate some youngon's real soon bout this here feud. Yep, recon so! Theys getting real fidgety.. BTW, Jasper does hold the edge in scandals, corruption,coach fires, coaches hires and being the talk of the area on every sports show and ESPN and sitch! LOPAO

FYI.. No one will read this it's way too long! This is where you leave a comment, not write a book! LMOMCWAO!