South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

If that is the truth, why is you Jasper fellers always bragging about getting little Pirates and even known to pay one to train your players on dealing with speed? Recon that must have helped cause Jadper's fastness improved after you fellers got caught breaking TSSAA rules by that Childress man!

Truth is we felt sorry for him, the Capitan said he would extend his benefits after high school. Ole Capitan broke that contract, so his brethren from another motheran gave him some college spendin money! Besides, haven't you read the paper? That regime is long gone from MC. He was a bad hire just like the last one y'all ran off.. or the last two including the one that's at BB. BTW BB called they said thanks! Do you have any more you want to run off? Edited by Astimeexpires01

Oh, this is a bunch of horse poop I recon! Yous a starting to sound like your paper boy brethren! Yous don't have to look too far up the road to find a winin traditon. Recon we just ain't a putin enough money on the table.. lol. BTW no one looks at SP or MC as the winnin tradition setters in HS football, you would have to go little further north to find that. Those places are called Alcoa and Maryville. If you haven't heard us boys down here could put all our big balls on the table and not even come close to what there a keepin in their drawers! Ole Capitan will go down as the bestest recruiter in Marion County for sure! By the way tell that little lunch lady she's fired cause a new lunch lady needs a job! LMOMCWAO!!

200w.gif

Truth is we felt sorry for him, the Capitan said he would extend his benefits after high school. Ole Capitan broke that contract, so his brethren from another motheran gave him some college spendin money! Besides, haven't you read the paper? That regime is long gone from MC. He was a bad hire just like the last one y'all ran off.. or the last two including the one that's at BB. BTW BB called they said thanks! Do you have any more you want to run off?

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you I looked in my Murphy Fair book and a lot of that regime is still on that Mathis mans coaching staff. Apparently you spent to much time under that rock. You think im joking but im not.

no, a couple of them guys can fly without any help. And You need to tell Murphy, his mag needs to be in binder form so Grider can add pages as the year goes along.

I garuntee you Murphy is going to have to slide Grider up his pole a few spots. I went and talked to that man at Foodland today and he told me all the boys names and weights so I could right them in my Murphy Fair book. You think im joking but im not.

This thread needs to be about the upcoming game of the oldest consecutive rivalry in Tennessee. Let's talk football and leave the junk out of here guys. Please..

We need to get a lot better this week during our open week so we can hopefully be in the game next week with the Marion Machine.

Barney what kind of mess is this? All you do is get on here and talk about how you hope Grider can just not get beat real bad and how good the Jasperlites are. You got your deputy card revoked. You think im joking but im not..

FYI.. No one will read this it's way too long! This is where you leave a comment, not write a book! LMOMCWAO!

Who was it directed to? Old Pirate don't care you read it or not, it was personally directed. Best you respond this mess when it's directed to you! LOPWOWOAOA! Edited by OLD PIRATE

Will the new player be eligible to play vs Marion? The one from Scottsborrow?

Sounds like Pitt is building a Juggernaut!Another kid with sub 4.5 speed???Wow,we are all in trouble.I'm sure they will make sure he is or is not,I'm sure they will be under the microscope the rest of the season.Just hope there is enough property to rent for all these new kids families.Just joking PowerP!We had the same thing said...LOL.