South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

Let me try to word this so that I won't be crucified....but I probably will.  One of the MC coaches contacted me about some of the things being said about past activities.  He's hopping mad, and I don't blame him.  Likewise, things are being said about SP coaches and players that won't sit well with them. The accusations flying back and forth about this and that and about a kid's rap sheet is unbecoming of adult men.  Come on guys let's clean it up.  The past is the past.  Next Friday night 22 boys will line up against each other - it won't be us old farts on the field.  Let these boys play ball and leave it at that.  Let's go back to square one and talk about football.  I don't have a problem with trash talk, but let's leave the other stuff alone.

I am the type of person who will put you on the spot and hold you accountable for your actions! I unfortunately do it everyday! Kid or no kid he became a man on this day! As for playing organized anything should not happen! What should've been said: Second chance yes, (we all should believe in second chances) you can finish school and graduate thank you have a nice day! You can't reward someone for doing something like this. That's what's wrong with the world today!

Oneeyewilly is asking you fellers a question! Now since you put people on the spot & hold them accountable four their actions, answer the question posed to you Jasperlites.

Old Pirate says you Jasperlites is sure rattled and nervous. This thread jest hit 200 replies, you Meigs thread is getting smoked. Figure, us kinfolkes is feuding real good! Is you fellers getting worried, you will soon enough cause you jest know "IT's a coming, jest like Old Pirate's warning you about the SOS. Remember, the day is not important, but yous knows that hind nipple "Is coming"

Edited by OLD PIRATE

SP has had students transfer in..they can't help if any of them plays football. SP is a good school and a friendly town

Please winger.  Can you imagine the hue and cry from the skilletheads if a violent felon showed up at MC and wanted to play football?  They would have a conniption. Heck I would have a conniption and would be the first one down to the school.

Edited by rikberry