South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

If you so mad blind willy get his wins whiped from the record books. Hes only one of the top 10 or so players in recent times and kangaroo decided to blast him on a chalkboard. If you wear purple you are a....... Fill in the blanks.

oh trust me I could fill the blank with serveal things!!!! im not mad at all sitting here laughing actually. whats funny is if this kid stood on the sidelines it would have never made it to this site.

You seem like a bright guy so try and answer these 3 questions

1) Do you know all the facts or just what you have read?

2)Would a convicted felon be allowed to cross the state line and enroll in School?

3)Do you believe this boy's life matters?

The real question is do y'all idiot skilletheads care more about this young man toting the rock or your kids?

I spent my life dealing with matters such as this. The young man has been charged as an adult and it will likely be a while before his case is adjudicated. All y'all talk about miracle turn arounds but the fact is that his young man has a long rap sheet and the odds are much more likely that life will continue in his new surroundings dragging others along with him. I have seen this too many times. You can't run from yourself. Real change happens when you stay and face the music not when you try to escape the consequences.

Edited by rikberry

Really a playbook versus home invasion/kidnapping/armed robbery? You just made my point for me blind willy. The Kid was in the vehicle with the stolen items immediately after the event so try and keep up he has some copability. A playbook versus all that boy you have some warped sense of values.

Old Pirate says, breaking in & stealing was proven without a doubt. The player has yet to be proven guilty and time will tell how that turns out. Point here is one was re-hired back to be the mentor of young men while you hypocrites see nothing wrong. The player left the state and has been cleared to continue his education and you Jasperlites is worried? OP says both situations were bad judgement but an adult acting alone to commit a crime is a little different than a child caught up in a group. " Answer oneyewilly"

Who cares about this and that... This thread isn't going to last... Neither side is going to budge.... I only wish 10bears would call Coach Grider up and say a few things. 1. Ask him all about this new player and 2. Tell him why you call him Captain Kangaroo. This thread isn't about stealing playbooks or a kid being with a group and committing a crime. Its about a 48 minute football game that's going to be played in about 10 days. Saying that... You boys that are going to Jasper on Friday play nice with everyone.

The real question is do y'all idiot skilletheads care more about this young man toting the rock or your kids?

I spent my life dealing with matters such as this. The young man has been charged as an adult and it will likely be a while before his case is adjudicated. All y'all talk about miracle turn arounds but the fact is that his young man has a long rap sheet and the odds are much more likely that life will continue in his new surroundings dragging others along with him. I have seen this too many times. You can't run from yourself. Real change happens when you stay and face the music not when you try to escape the consequences.

Its our system as a whole. We pet the wrong people and it generally back fires. I know nothing about the kid in question but I've seen this situation many times and It usually has a bad ending. Feeling sorry for and giving chance after chance don't work. Consequences is the only chance but most kids who are out of hand by that age has to learn with hard knocks. I understand this situation really well. I graduated from Hard knocks. I didn't have anyone feeling sorry for me and I paid a stiff price. My kids are the one's who benefited and its all worth it now. I was VERY fortunate but most kids like this are doomed for life. Life could easily end up being a short stint. Kids without good raising really don't have much of a chance. Society pays the price.

Matthew 7:1-5 KJV

[1] Judge not, that ye be not judged. [2] For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. [3] And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? [4] Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? [5] Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

This all started with the Jasper posters getting their panties in a wod over the transfer. IF the Cajun family does take up residence in SP, the Jasper fellers will complain too about those Cajun youngon gator killers. As pointed out previously, Jasper would not be mentioning this if he had chose another place to play. Old Pirate wants to welcome the family and wish the best for them as they work thru this.

Matthew 7:1-5 KJV

[1] Judge not, that ye be not judged. [2] For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. [3] And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? [4] Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? [5] Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

That.s why I love the saying,never judge another man until you walk a mile in his shoe's. I hope the kid is innocent and has a great life. I will say this ,if if situation was opposite,Sp would be the one's firing shots.

We're not gonna spend all our time talking about it anymore, but Pujo is right. Right or wrong some of our posters would probably be casting some shots as well. Let's just see how this plays out. I know this move the family made has been in the makings since we were still scrimmaging in the preseason. It has nothing to do with a "desperation move for him to play vs Marion." It might not be complete until the following week against Grundy. It's taken this long to actually make the move. BTW, Old Pirate is right about the kid from The Bayou. He was here this summer and was originally thought to be here in June. It's still a strong possibility. If it comes to fruition people are really going to have meltdowns. I can guarantee he won't be here by the Marion County game in a little over a week. Now.... let's talk some football and academics. Did you guys hear about the brilliant kid that enrolled the other day? The kid has a legitimate chance at going to Duke. I for one think it would be awesome. No, of course no one has heard about him. He doesn't play football.