South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

My dad helps in the pressbox and has for many years. If he decides to stop, who knows, I may take over for him. my son doesn't like to play sports for a team, he has no interest. He likes playing around a little at home and recently started dribbling a basketball. Who knows, he may end up being a late starter. my daughter on the other hand wakes up finding a ball. Maybe she will maybe she won't. I'm okay with either. Point is, if you are in it to live vicariously through your children then you are in it for the wrong reasons. You can have pride without always winning. Most on here take it too far. When not sick, I go to every single game whether home or away. I have ever since I was a kid, when I played of course, and even now. I have sat in the same seats as my parents did when I played. When I walk into the stadium I feel a wonderful sense hit me in the face. The environment is rich with tradition and pride. Nothing better. If you don't feel that at your own stadium you may want to rethink your pride for the school.

Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe

My dad helps in the pressbox and has for many years. If he decides to stop, who knows, I may take over for him. my son doesn't like to play sports for a team, he has no interest. He likes playing around a little at home and recently started dribbling a basketball. Who knows, he may end up being a late starter. my daughter on the other hand wakes up finding a ball. Maybe she will maybe she won't. I'm okay with either. Point is, if you are in it to live vicariously through your children then you are in it for the wrong reasons. You can have pride without always winning. Most on here take it too far. When not sick, I go to every single game whether home or away. I have ever since I was a kid, when I played of course, and even now. I have sat in the same seats as my parents did when I played. When I walk into the stadium I feel a wonderful sense hit me in the face. The environment is rich with tradition and pride. Nothing better. If you don't feel that at your own stadium you may want to rethink your pride for the school.

And I have been right there with my brother. Even though I live in Cleveland now and have taken on various names provided to me by Roy, I make the drive year in and year out every Friday night to cheer on my Alma Mater. As a former player too, I hold dear to me that Orange and Black Pirate Pride! Like PirateMike said, most everyone knows us and if you don't, it's not too hard to figure it out. Just ask Harvey!!

Well at least spray gate has be relegated to the dust heep. Until MC hires Charley Manson as coach or uses a suicide bomber as a running back SP has the trophy.

I hope all you hear next Friday is Mcqueen for 6! soon as he gets a number we will let you guys know so there's no question on who it is!! too bad he didn't choose to wear puke purple because yall could probably get him out of all his troubles

Blind willy you just don't get it. We don't want him. We have a core group of kids who happen to be really good that have been together for years. Kangaroo can't replicate that by lowering the bar. The bottom line is representing your community on the football field is a privilege not a right. Admittedly our community had an embarrassing episode a few years ago but it wasn't common knowledge prior to the event. This lack of judgement is made with full awareness and a total disregard for the alleged event. Its just sad and honestly I feel bad that you think its a defendable position.

Blind willy you just don't get it. We don't want him. We have a core group of kids who happen to be really good that have been together for years. Kangaroo can't replicate that by lowering the bar. The bottom line is representing your community on the football field is a privilege not a right. Admittedly our community had an embarrassing episode a few years ago but it wasn't common knowledge prior to the event. This lack of judgement is made with full awareness and a total disregard for the alleged event. Its just sad and honestly I feel bad that you think its a defendable position.

Mr.Mcgueen will have his day in court and they will decide whether he is quilty or not but until that day I believe he deserves to continue to get is high school education and if tssaa says he is eligible then why should sp not allow him to play or come to school there it is a public school so you're telling me that this kid should never be allowed back in a school system but it's ok to break into a field house steal a playbook and continue to coach? so burglary and theft is ok in yalls eyes is that right? maybe you can answer those questions since no one else can.

Really a playbook versus home invasion/kidnapping/armed robbery? You just made my point for me blind willy. The Kid was in the vehicle with the stolen items immediately after the event so try and keep up he has some copability. A playbook versus all that boy you have some warped sense of values.

Really a playbook versus home invasion/kidnapping/armed robbery? You just made my point for me blind willy. The Kid was in the vehicle with the stolen items immediately after the event so try and keep up he has some copability. A playbook versus all that boy you have some warped sense of values.

im not saying its right if he's guilty he's guilty so you're saying theft and burglary is ok? whether its a playbook or a million dollars its the same! I may have some warped values if thats what you want to call it but I for one am not a hypocrite