South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

Who used a gun? We're talking about another level now. You're saying that braking and entering, home invasion, tying up a woman while using a gun is at the same level. I suppose you'll say kids will be kids. Are you kidding or what?

We need to drop the story about the coach breaking in. No one was ever pressed charges on so its a wrap. This thread should be closed until Saturday then Opened back up IMO.

Who used a gun?  We're talking about another level now.  You're saying that braking and entering, home invasion, tying up a woman while using a gun is at the same level. I suppose you'll say kids will be kids.  Are you kidding or what?

Little rikki let me ask you and time expired a question. I garuntee you this boy made a mistake. I was talking to that man at Ronnies red eye about it. He may very well do it again. You Jasperlites gave a few of your coaches that are in my Murphy Fair book a second chance. This may have been a life changed event for this boy and he could become a out standing citizen because of a second chance. I garuntee you we aint made ESPN yet. You need to go repent with lying lips. You think im joking but im not.
  • Upvote 1

Well at least spray gate has be relegated to the dust heep.  Until MC hires Charley Manson as coach or uses a suicide bomber as a running back SP has the trophy.

You seem like a bright guy so try and answer these 3 questions

1) Do you know all the facts or just what you have read?

2)Would a convicted felon be allowed to cross the state line and enroll in School?

3)Do you believe this boy's life matters?

We need to drop the story about the coach breaking in. No one was ever pressed charges on so its a wrap. This thread should be closed until Saturday then Opened back up IMO.

LOPAO, and what good would closing thread do? Jasper is butt hurt because of this transfer. They don't have a say in what goes on @ SP but their actions were expected and is laughable. The powers that be has cleared the kid to return to school and pursue his diploma. Jasper never had a care when Taft was playing football and they had a whole team. Nor would these cry babies be worried if their next game was against Taft. Little Ricky & astimexpires are hypocrites. Edited by OLD PIRATE

You seem like a bright guy so try and answer these 3 questions

1) Do you know all the facts or just what you have read?

2)Would a convicted felon be allowed to cross the state line and enroll in School?

3)Do you believe this boy's life matters?

Team 69 little rikki most likely aint gonna answer. Wendy went to stock up on my suppositories and I garuntee you that durn CVS is done sold out. You think im joking but im not.

Good lord Mike you are talking about Janeway! Yeah never considered him a SP boy! I know him and his brother very well. Truth is I used to go over and visit them quite a bit myself! He had a choice, could've won a ring at either place but his mom (god rest her soul) chose the place she saw fit for him and his brother to go. If you are saying he was recruited by KC you obviously don't know him or his family very well.. KC and his parents knew each other since Bridgeport days.. I would also say he was the best 3 sport athlete I have ever witnessed!

Saw him in the Kentucky vs TN all star game and few years back. He was comparable to any athlete there. Didn't have the Division 1-A size but still could have returned kicks and been a scatback type.