South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

That.s why I love the saying,never judge another man until you walk a mile in his shoe's. I hope the kid is innocent and has a great life. I will say this ,if if situation was opposite,Sp would be the one's firing shots.

Pujo, Old Pirate says Jasper kinfolkes have constantly attacked SP with McReynolds remarks, Project City remarks and actually applauded & made lude remarks when a former SP player was carried off the field in Jasper due to hydration. That player went on to single handily leave cleats marks on the Warriors the following year. Anyone remember? Jasper fans even went as far as trying to get him kicked out of school for a scuffle he had in school. Hopefully this young man will leave his cleat marks on some Warriors too after all these mature men senselessly bashing him before he has his day in court. This rivalry is a thing for the record books. BTW Pujo, that former Pirate was Eddie Moore! Jasper is full of hypocrites Edited by OLD PIRATE

Matthew 7:1-5 KJV

[1] Judge not, that ye be not judged. [2] For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. [3] And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? [4] Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? [5] Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Not casting stones.But PowerP you just went on our Loudon thread and said Kudos to keeping the kid out of game 1 for breaking the rules and he was only caught dipping.This is a far greater crime and he had to leave his school.I agree with pujo.Im not sure you take a situation on like this,it a sends the wrong message to the team and community. Edited by orngnblk

Pujo, Old Pirate says Jasper kinfolkes have constantly attacked SP with McReynolds remarks, Project City remarks and actually applauded & made lude remarks when a former SP player was carried off the field in Jasper due to hydration. That player went on to single handily leave cleats marks on the Warriors the following year. Anyone remember? Jasper fans even went as far as trying to get him kicked out of school for a scuffle he had in school. Hopefully this young man will leave his cleat marks on some Warriors too after all these mature men senselessly bashing him before he has his day in court. This rivalry is a thing for the record books. BTW Pujo, that former Pirate was Eddie Moore! Jasper is full of hypocrites

I knew who you were talking about before you told me. Actually there is no need bashing a kid on here, Talk and accusations are just that until proven guilty.

Not casting stones.But PowerP you just went on our Loudon thread and said Kudos to keeping the kid out of game 1 for breaking the rules and he was only caught dipping.This is a far greater crime and he had to leave his school.I agree with pujo.Im not sure you take a situation on like this,it a sends the wrong message to the team and community.

1st thing I thought about was the kid missing a game because of dipping or either problems with dealing with authority. He probably did need the punishment just to teach the kid he is not bigger than the rules.  Hope the kid gets the picture. 

That.s why I love the saying,never judge another man until you walk a mile in his shoe's. I hope the kid is innocent and has a great life. I will say this ,if if situation was opposite,Sp would be the one's firing shots.[/quot

Not all

Its funny how most of the people who judge and criticize others are people who think of themselves as CHRISTIANS. The good book teaches quite the opposite. The sick are the one's in need of a physician. CHRISTIANS are supposed to shine the light, not throw rocks.When its all said and done.people are pretty much products of their environment.

The real question is do y'all idiot skilletheads care more about this young man toting the rock or your kids?

I spent my life dealing with matters such as this. The young man has been charged as an adult and it will likely be a while before his case is adjudicated. All y'all talk about miracle turn arounds but the fact is that his young man has a long rap sheet and the odds are much more likely that life will continue in his new surroundings dragging others along with him. I have seen this too many times. You can't run from yourself. Real change happens when you stay and face the music not when you try to escape the consequences.

Since you have spent a life time dealing with these things as you say then who are you? If your getting on a message bd and condeming a juvenile by name while claiming superior insight on such things then you need to make your name puplic like you have his or is this the pot calling the kettle black?

4) Is being charged the same as convicted?

Listen, I am not condemning a juvenile, I am judging the fruit and condemning the adults who will use this juvenile and then when he is of no more use to them cast them of like trash.  That is the real crime.  The truth is that in the vast majority of these cases, and I have seen many, evil adults claim altruistic intentions but stand to reap tangible gain and the troubled youth ends up worse off after they are tossed on the heap.  Then there is the collateral damage done to the school environment.  Truth is the thing that benefits the adults that want to win football games is the worse thing for the troubled youth and most of the kids involved.  The newspaper is full of the fruit of this kind of business. 

But just keep your head in the sand and tell yourselves lies that make you feel better.  Hope you can sleep at night.

Edited by rikberry

Alright now Kinfolks it's been a minute but let me set the record straight. First off I was born and raised in Scottsboro before moving north to TN years 15 years ago. Secondly after reading y'all spitting at a kid on here from my hometown I had to reach out to see what's up. Now kinfolk I know some of you Warrior men acting like boys ain't trying to hear the truth but the story goes the kid in doubt got mixed up and caught out in a car with group of troubled teens. Was told nothing was found on him but since he was with the rest of them they all got the same charges. Now Kinfolk I ain't saying what happened wasn't wrong cause it was but nobody knows who did what. If the boy has been cleared by both schools and Tessa why shouldn't he get to play? All y'all grown men trying to be judge Judy and sacrifice this young man need to check ya self and the process unfold. Sad truth is no matter if the kid was at SP or MC the other fans would be doing the same but would any of you care if he played for the other and wasn't a phenomenal athlete? Naw Kinfolk you wouldn't I'm just keepin it real

Listen, I am not condemning a juvenile, I am judging the fruit and condemning the adults who will use this juvenile and then when he is of no more use to them cast them of like trash. That is the real crime. The truth is that in the vast majority of these cases, and I have seen many, evil adults claim altruistic intentions but stand to reap tangible gain and the troubled youth ends up worse off after they are tossed on the heap. Then there is the collateral damage done to the school environment. Truth is the thing that benefits the adults that want to win football games is the worse thing for the troubled youth and most of the kids involved. The newspaper is full of the fruit of this kind of business.

But just keep your head in the sand and tell yourselves lies that make you feel better. Hope you can sleep at night.

Answer oneyewilly! Where were you when the mess imploded round the jail house? That yapper was mum............Answer the question A HEEP kept their head in the sand in Jasper or went subterrainan Edited by OLD PIRATE

1st thing I thought about was the kid missing a game because of dipping or either problems with dealing with authority. He probably did need the punishment just to teach the kid he is not bigger than the rules.  Hope the kid gets the picture. 

Well the kid punished for dipping will be better off in the long run.  Nothing worse for an adolescent than to have the notion that they are above the law reinforced in their mind.  They already think they are the exception to the rule and must be taught they are not.  As a coach this was the first and most important lesson in any team sport.