Milan @ Liberty week 3

I agree with Cofo, it's a toss up. More than likely these two teams will meet again

in the quarters.

Milan. 24

Liberty. 21

agree Swing...I believe one of these 2 teams will be in Cookeville....Friday is the preview....the real game is in November....looks like CPA is not an issue this year....0-2 and was down 45-0 halfway thru Q3 the other night when game was called??...this one I think might come down to the kicking game which Milan has a HUGE advantage...

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm picking Milan by 1 point but it could easily go either way.

I hope both teams make it out injury free! ðŸ‘

Thanks swarm. I feel like this team is much better than the Arkel Coleman led teams that went to title games a few years ago and meet you guys in the playoffs. So if Liberty wins that will give you an idea of how good Liberty is.

Good luck to you guys Friday.

scouting scrimmages is not a no no....goes on all the time....filming scrimmages is but I doubt if that happened here....both teams swap game film anyway so it's a non-issue....about the game...2 days ago I would have said Liberty by at least 2 tds but after North Side's beat down of Liberty....dunno....I say a toss up...sounds like Liberty has center/QB exchange and kicking game issues....they have 3 practice days to get them worked out (most teams rest on Thursdays)....we shall see Friday....go Dawgs...

have you seen the film from Fridays game??? they won...they  had 1 offensive score...lets not get carried away

Liberty by 3 scores.

this is more right than wrong

This game will seperate the leader from the pack. Dont underestimate liberty. They're good, loaded and hungry. Milan is good,and scary fast. Liberty must rely on defense just as milan has to rely on offense. I'll give the dawgs the edge just because I'm THE DAWG!

Milan is fast??? speed advantage over liberty...come on now

Liberty has always relied on Defense to win...its been nearly 7 years since our offense was better than our D...Milan is a defensive team as well...don't let the scores from the 1a's and 2a's of the world fool you

its going to be a pretty  fun game Friday night...you folks should stop by exit 87 bbq before the game and fill up