AP Class 1A Top 10

Southtowner

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back in 2009 under the Z plan Trousdale came out of the west bracket and won the 2A championship over Boyd Buchanan.

I knew they was 2A for a while but didnt realize they won a title there! Nice to know Southtown! The way they got it divided and have over the years its hard to keep up with! Maybe one day they will find something that works and stick with it! TSSAA that is!

I knew they was 2A for a while but didnt realize they won a title there! Nice to know Southtown! The way they got it divided and have over the years its hard to keep up with! Maybe one day they will find something that works and stick with it! TSSAA that is!

We should know in a couple months what the reclassification for the next 4 years looks like.

We should know in a couple months what the reclassification for the next 4 years looks like.

I cant wait! With NCS in our Region i hope our region changes drastically! Just as long as our new school dont attract too many but im scared it has! We may end up 2A! I hope not but time will tell!!!

My pulling for Dresden is unquestionable. But until we earn that Gold Ball we shouldn't consider ourselves tops. We should be playing humbly, and with something to prove, with a chip on our shoulders always seeking to improve. Better, always trying to be better. Attitude determines altitude. Teamwork makes the dream work.

nice.... but thinking this the year y'all eat UC Edited by stangfan89