Catholic at Notre Dame

QSouth89

those freeloaders with those pop-ups outside the fence donate in advance, Troll......

...those pregame popup spots along that fence at ND r gonna cost u 10K/year

so no, ant gonna b no charging for the Cloverleaf Skyboxe

Sounds like you're already charging too much. My apologies.

Edited by MountainTroll

I don't see that happening. Notre Dame is a tough team this year and the defense is looking great.

Notre Dame has only played one team that is on Catholics level. Baylor in the Jamboree.

Score Baylor 14 ND 0 in just a short exhibition.

I can promise you this game will be ugly for ND. And I hate saying that since as a former Webb Spartan I dislike Knox Catholic very much. But they are loaded.

Catholic 45 ND 7

Edited by Spartan4Life

Notre Dame has only played one team that is on Catholics level. Baylor in the Jamboree.

Score Baylor 14 ND 0 in just a short exhibition.

I can promise you this game will be ugly for ND. And I hate saying that since as a former Webb Spartan I dislike Knox Catholic very much. But they are loaded.

Catholic 45 ND 7

u made two comments that had any value.....

1) that WAS an exhibition at the jamboree, and at best; that is all the Irish see it as....why do u think they have the Irish playin the McCallies and Baylors 2 years in a row?......coach has no desire to show the world much more than the BASICS on that day...

2) Knoxville Catholic is Loaded...that may be an understatement as to what Catholic North has......KC may very well b one one of the top 5 teams in the whole state in all classes right now...they r thumpin everyone in 4A and 5A these days

Baylor ant on Catholic Norths level. Booger promise u that.....

...this is a tuff matchup for ND; especially in the trenches and with 2 QB's on the mend.....not even sure that would give us a win in the old Sompayrac Annual Family Reuinion; but it would change the outlook a bit....dont know if we r supposed to win this game...in any year regardless of each teams talent level; it is a major upset if ND beats them......

...even if Catholic North had not been cheatin in the Tribune Kickoff Classic they still thump Morristown; as far as Boogers concerned; Catholic North is undefeated and so r we.....so it makes for a good right up in the Diocese Tribune and the Bishop gets to present the Sompayrac Trophy to the winner at the end of the game

Booger just sayin  :bored:

u made two comments that had any value.....

1) that WAS an exhibition at the jamboree, and at best; that is all the Irish see it as....why do u think they have the Irish playin the McCallies and Baylors 2 years in a row?......coach has no desire to show the world much more than the BASICS on that day...

2) Knoxville Catholic is Loaded...that may be an understatement as to what Catholic North has......KC may very well b one one of the top 5 teams in the whole state in all classes right now...they r thumpin everyone in 4A and 5A these days

Baylor ant on Catholic Norths level. Booger promise u that.....

...this is a tuff matchup for ND; especially in the trenches and with 2 QB's on the mend.....not even sure that would give us a win in the old Sompayrac Annual Family Reuinion; but it would change the outlook a bit....dont know if we r supposed to win this game...in any year regardless of each teams talent level; it is a major upset if ND beats them......

...even if Catholic North had not been cheatin in the Tribune Kickoff Classic they still thump Morristown; as far as Boogers concerned; Catholic North is undefeated and so r we.....so it makes for a good right up in the Diocese Tribune and the Bishop gets to present the Sompayrac Trophy to the winner at the end of the game

Booger just sayin  :bored:

Catholic had McCallie down 24 points in a scrimmage till coach Matthews pulled his starters.

C'mon Boog! You need the goons to come help ya out little buddy? Give coach Nix a call. He knows how to handle them Knox Catlicks! ðŸ‘ðŸ¼ðŸŒª

Hey Booger, just a friendly tip...watch out for that Knox Catholic blonde with a nasty mouth. Us Blount Co Baptist kinda frown on them words she was using and she spilled her grape juice all over her man that was holding her back.

Hey Booger, just a friendly tip...watch out for that Knox Catholic blonde with a nasty mouth. Us Blount Co Baptist kinda frown on them words she was using and she spilled her grape juice all over her man that was holding her back.

Was it the same colorful four letter adjectives that an older Alcoa gentleman was using at the concession stand in front of younger children because he was upset by the score of the game? It's a shame that athletics can bring out the worse in fans. Good luck vs. Maryville