Catholic at Notre Dame

QSouth89

Get caught up Spartan........Catholic North will have no choice but to play up in D2 3A; its not their choice......they r the 5th largest private school in the state and way above the cutoff line for that class

now Ensworth, MBA and BA; they dont have to play up....we will see what they do

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Well it will be exciting to see then! They don't have to but they are top 10 teams in the state every year. They should because of how dominant they are.

Wow, crazy how things change.

In my almost ancient history time of playing football at ND, we owned catholic. I think we played every year and some years they were barely better than middle school teams.

Spartan4life, if you dust off your history books, I think the first meeting between Webb and ND was in 1997 and resulted in a last second field goal by ND to give Webb a regular season loss. I think Webb visited ND for the playoff game and Webb got the best of us. If I remember correctly we had some banged up players and did not peak at the end of the season. We played both ways back then. According to your signature line, that was the year they were runner-ups. That year was probably not the best ND team I was apart of but it was one of the better teams.

Booger, I think you are correct in that ND does not have as deep of pockets as other private schools.However, the facilities have drastically improved since my time at ND. In fact, during my time at ND we did not have a home baseball field and our weight room was a glorified closet. We played many public schools with better facilities. I would not have traded schools and felt like the difference at ND was always the people not the materials. I have no clue about what has been going on at Catholic.

I hope the TSSAA can get the classifications right for the athlete's sake!

I enjoy reading yalls opinions and hope to make it back to an ND sometime.

Game Prediction.

ND 24-Catholic 21 With no injuries, both go on to win State Titles (If that is even possible)

That's interesting. I actually forgot Webb and ND had ever played.

I can't believe you all really believe ND has a chance against Catholic this year.

I will bet any amount that ND will not win state. Unless a school named Alcoa decides to forfeit their season. No chance. Alcoa wins 3A. I agree Catholic or Fulton win 4A.

Edited by Spartan4Life

Spartan; your reachin and grabbin all over the place......no one in this thread or any other said ND was gonna win state...no one said ND was gonna thump Cathoilic North......

Hold this Booger thought... ND has gotta chance.....

Booger will tell u another thing.... in a real any amount bet; not one of these imaginary bets your thinkin of.....bettin all your lumch money against a man with enuff junk change in his front pocket to buy a set of spinners for that 85" Mercury Lynx Station wagon your drivin; will make u fold that bluff

Booger just sayin emoticon__fart_by_andrea11179.gif

Spartan; your reachin and grabbin all over the place......no one in this thread or any other said ND was gonna win state...no one said ND was gonna thump Cathoilic North......

Hold this Booger thought... ND has gotta chance.....

Booger will tell u another thing.... in a real any amount bet; not one of these imaginary bets your thinkin of.....bettin all your lumch money against a man with enuff junk change in his front pocket to buy a set of spinners for that 85" Mercury Lynx Station wagon your drivin; will make u fold that bluff

Booger just sayin emoticon__fart_by_andrea11179.gif

Irish 99 clearly said he thinks both teams will win state in their perspective divisions. Put your glasses on and make sure you read slowly.

Lol to the second part I guess if it applied to me? I personally don't know anyone at Webb with such a vehicle but next time I visit the campus I'll be sure to look for it. Since apparently that's the stereotype for Webb students and graduates lol. Good one...