William Blount Hosts Heritage

GovMan

First of all, the kid's health is more important than any game. Prayers to the young man and his family.

About the game...I didn't get to see it and I'm glad I didn't. 19 years of WB coaches and teams found a way to get it done and this year's didn't. I was never that impressed with Shad. His only achievements came with absolutely stacked teams, and he found a way to squander some talented teams at Blackman. Looks like he also knows how to squander a 19 year streak. I wish he could do some "creative accounting" with the scoreboard but I guess his talents stop there. 

No excuses on my part. Just disgusted.

All I can say is hammontree has no class take a knee when a players is down on field stupid bonehead there few more things that's going on that I'm not gonna state on here but have some class geeze SMH need to teach your student body and players to have respect enough said Go govs!!!!!!

I'm not trying to start anything with this just to be clear but I do agree I would've liked to have seen our players take a knee but after the game ended instead of us celebrating the win Hammontree lined up all the players they shook hands with WB then our principal and AD had all the student section and fans stand on the sidelines and on the goalline and Heritages team lined up went around shaking all there hands and went straight to the locker room didn't stay there and celebrate or nothing it was a very tough situation there just kids like I said before though I really hope that the kids going to be ok though I saw something just a few minutes ago saying he was moving his fingers and toes so thats really good news

Edited by HHSMountaineers