WK5: Trousdale Co @ Gordonsville

BCB~MVP

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trousdale County better come ready to play and not sleep on this team. 

Gordonsville is 1-2 but is probably not as bad as that record would suggest. They lost to Watertown who is looking like one of the top teams in 2A and Smith County who is looking like a decent team in 3A.

Trousdale County is 4-0 but everybody they have played is 1-3. Clay County is Clay County. Westmoreland, Upperman and Jo Byrns are all down this year. And Trousdale County only scored 21, 34 and 28 points in those games. That is with them having several special teams and defensive touchdowns as well. They have relied upon big plays to score this year.

I'm gonna say Trousdale County takes care of business though

Trousdale County 28

Gordonsville 7

I agree with steelcity. Jackets are 3-4 touchdowns better this game. Score should be about same as last year. Gordonsville shouldn't score more than a touchdown unless it's self-inflicted by trousdale

I have heard Gville Returned like 18 seniors! If this is true they won't be like last year creek! Maybe Croz can tell us! Then again he may want us all to be surprised!!! I'm keeping my 2 cents out of this game so good luck to both teams and I hope both teams make it through healthy!!!

I have heard Gville Returned like 18 seniors! If this is true they won't be like last year creek! Maybe Croz can tell us! Then again he may want us all to be surprised!!! I'm keeping my 2 cents out of this game so good luck to both teams and I hope both teams make it through healthy!!!

they may surprise me but they couldn't handle our speed last year and all those kids are back this year. I will admit that our line isn't very big but only one senior on line(I think) and the other half still not old enough to drive. They do play hard and size and strength will come with age. I was wrong on a previous post, we actually have 4 starters that haven't played a snap yet this year and I really don't know the time frame on them. Our defense is pretty tough but our offense hasn't sustained long drives yet this year. We seem to be big play offense which makes sense with all the speed. We have some good seniors but not many at all number wise. Edited by Creekbank1997

Gville has a lot of seniors but there is many that don't play much.

Only 1 senior starts on the line. There is 1 more that rotates in.

1 senior rotates in at rb and plays fb when needed.

Three more seniors play h back and 2 wr's.

There have been times this year where we've had 9 seniors on defense at one time.

All that to say that we still play a lot of underclassmen.

I believe this game will be close. Maybe it's wishful thinking.

We've beaten teams in the past that had more speed. Hope we can do it again.

Trousdale County only lost 6 players off last years team.

The QB returned and is only a Sophmore

The top 3 leading rushers all returned 1 SR and 2 JR

They got a TE that was All-District as a Freshman that didn't even play last year

The players that were 2-6 on the team in terms of tackles all returned.

Trousdale County was 35-0 better than Gordonsville last year and got most of that team back and are better this year. So if Gordonsville wants to keep this close or have a chance at winning they are gonna have to be several times better than they were last year.