WK5: Trousdale Co @ Gordonsville

BCB~MVP

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys I just figured it all out! Well you know the gas lines burst, well like everywhere else in TN, Hartsville panicked and sold out and left none for the jackets who had to travel to Gville. Them boys quite simply ran out of fuel in the end. Heard the bus had to be pushed home. Makes sense to me.... People stop buying up all the gas. I gotta get to work on Monday.

I didn't read all of this and I didn't see a box score or article. How do Gordy score? TD and safety? TD, missed XP, then a FG? Or all FG's? Thanks

Scored TD late in 1st half then sacked the QB with less than a minute to go in the endzone. TC was inside the 20 I think 5 times and came away with nothing. Had a TD dropped in the endzone, over threw another wide open WR in the endzone and had a long TD called back for a penalty. They had plenty of chances to win and didn't. Edited by BCB~MVP

Scored TD late in 1st half then sacked the QB with less than a minute to go in the endzone. TC was inside the 20 I think 5 times and came away with nothing. Had a TD dropped in the endzone, over threw another wide open WR in the endzone and had a long TD called back for a penalty. They had plenty of chances to win and didn't.

Yep gotta score in the redZone at least half the time.

I think this was a wakeup call to everybody that this TC team is not good enough offensively to challenge the top teams like some people were thinking after the first couple weeks. They have a couple weeks to get it together before they have Middle Tennessee Christian and then the big test of Nashville Christian at the end of the year.

They scored 14 points on offense (7 on special teams) against a 2-3 Westmoreland team despite causing 5 turnovers.

They scored 20 points on offense (14 on special teams and defense) against a 2-3 Upperman team and caused 3 turnovers in that game.

They scored 28 points on offense against a 1-4 Jo Byrns team and had 158 yards on the 4 touchdown plays. They caused 3 turnovers in that game.

They scored 1 red zone touchdown in those games. They are very much a boom or bust offense.

You seen that against Gordonsville. They didn't get the big plays and turnovers. And they didn't score.

I said it before and I say it again it is a major coaching problem in Tc kids not prepared not in shape to play 4qrters offense is no good Tc made a living on double wing and some outsider comes and takes it away this was a wake up call it time for a change if not program is in trouble.Satterfield you pick him now you need to correct your mistake!All I'm going say about this