South Pittsburg vs Copper Basin (Grider against this Copper Basin man)

Roy Dillard

You mean like how you were positive MC would beat us?

You were positive we would pull one of the biggest upsets in the history of the series weren't you? Yea that's what I thought... BTW you missed a kid on a tackle and the parents were upset down on the wall. Something along the lines of they might take your scooter? Seriously I think they were kidding, but the quote was they would take your scooter next time.

Hi again everyone. My name is Lightning McQueen. I'm a very famous racecar. I have been doing some practice laps around the South Pittsburg Speedway again this week. I had to take a quick trip out of Radiator Springs last week because my arch rival, Chick Hicks was trying to sabotage my engine. However, with the help of my good friends, Mater, Sally, Luigi, Guido, Fillmore, Sarge, Ramone, and Flo we have desposed of my bitter rival, Chick Hicks at least for another year. I am no ready to spin my tires and take some meaningful laps around your famous speedway tonight. See everyone soon!

VaRoom, KaChow, VaRoom KaChow, VaRoom KaChow

No lightning tonight, too sunny out.

You were positive we would pull one of the biggest upsets in the history of the series weren't you? Yea that's what I thought... BTW you missed a kid on a tackle and the parents were upset down on the wall. Something along the lines of they might take your scooter? Seriously I think they were kidding, but the quote was they would take your scooter next time.

Actually, I thought they might pull it out.